• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Trying to love a body you're told is wrong...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawaii Pudding

ask me after some talking and I will gladly share,
I know I've come a long way from where I was 10 years ago. At age 15 I was a size 14/16 and hated my body and hated myself around that same time of my self hating on a body I felt like I was cursed with, my mother who was my rock, my confident plus size champion at the size of 22/24, decided on weight loss surgery and began to make me look at my body even more negatively and though our stories are different I've heard many people of many sizes say they've hated their bodies so I'm asking you all how you have learned to love your body over the years. at the age of 25 I am a size 18/20 and I have some days where I look in the mirror and love what I see but that is quickly crushed the minute I walk out the door. I literally had a man, a construction worker, instead of "catcalling" which is rude enough MOO AT ME in the middle of my town square. Is there something you internally tell yourself? Was that self love always something you had? Was it a romance? was it just maturing and growing up? what motivates you to look and the mirror. smile. and say "damn...I'm beautiful"? :blush:

Latest posts

Back