Quantcast

BOTH Unexpected Gains

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

yo18

(Working on some new stuff and wanted to re-upload some old stuff since its been a while. Also did not realize this was still pretty active with stories until the other day, but I'm glad I checked back in. Hope you still enjoy even if it’s a second time around.)

Unexpected Gains
by yo18

Part 1

Meet Rob, a 25 year old financial analyst from New York. Rob was your average post grad bachelor, working for the weekends, but also driven to work his way up the corporate ladder early in his career. He was of average build and while not stunning; he had a handsome charm to his looks. There was, however, one thing that set Rob apart from the droves of people that surrounded him in the big city and that was that he was an FA or fat admirer. Though he never opened up bluntly about his preferences, he wasn’t afraid to share them should someone ask. Most of his friends that were close to him could tell he had a preference for girls of the thicker variety at the very least.

Like most Fridays, Rob was out with some coworkers at their favorite dive for happy hour after clocking in another long week of work. Drinking and laughter ensured as the stresses of the week melted away. Noticing they could use another round, Rob offered to take this one and made his way to the bar. On his way up he noticed a cute girl standing next to an opening at the bar. She was exactly his type, cute face with a dimpled smile and ever so slight double chin, long brow hair that flowed down to her shoulders, a full chest of what had to be at least double Ds, a cute pot belly that mounded slightly out of her dress, and shapely full butt complimented with thick thighs, which of course was what caught his attention first as he walked up. She had to be somewhere around 180-200 pounds at her roughly 5’5” height, which may have been on the small side for what Rob usually went for, but her cute face more than captured his attention.

He introduced himself as he also tried to get the attention of the bar tender. “Hey, I’m Rob, I just had to tell you that I think you have the cutest smile.” The liquid courage he had been drinking the past hour certainly helped his confidence. “Oh, thanks!” she replied with that same dimpled smile he had just mentioned. “I’m Carly, nice to meet you.” They continued to talk as Rob waited on his drinks. He learned that she too was there for happy hour with some friends and that they both lived in similar parts of the city. She was a nurse at a nearby hospital and they had just finished up their shifts, and were relieving similar work related stresses. They hit it off and as Rob left with the round of drinks, he didn’t hesitate to get to ask for her number. She happily obliged and both parted ways with a slight flutter I their stomachs.

Though Rob knew he should probably wait to call her, he couldn’t help himself, as he wanted to see her again. He called her up Saturday afternoon, “Hey, Carly? This is Rob from the bar last night.” “Oh hi Rob I’m glad you called, I went to find you later last night, but I think you left the bar by that point.” He was surprised by her forwardness, “Yeah we moved on to another spot shortly after I talked to you. I wanted to see what you were up to tonight, thought we could maybe grab some dinner?” he questioned hopefully. “Yes, absolutely, that’s what I was going to ask last night. I have a great spot in mind, Marcellas and I can set up reservations for 7, sound good?” Again, Rob was surprised how she took charge of making the plans, but also kind of liked it. It took a lot of pressure off him to make all the decisions. “Yeah heard that place is great, but haven’t been yet. I’ll pick you up at 7”. “Okay see you then” she replied.

Rob met Carly at her apartment at 7, she was wearing at tight red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. Rob couldn’t keep his eyes off her as they made their way to the restaurant a few blocks away. It was this quaint, little Itallian place where everything was homemade and had very large portions. They got to know each other more as they ordered drinks and decided what to order for dinner. Rob got the raviolis and Carly got the veal parmesan. They were both huge dishes, Rob had a mountain of raviolis to tackle in front of him, he had never been self-conscious about eating and it all looked so good he couldn’t help, but dig in. He also noticed that Carly wasn’t a shy eater either as she began to work her way through the massive veal cutlet. They were really hitting it off as they finished their meals. Carly was an open and laid back girl. She spoke her mind and didn’t let the little things get to her and Rob found her candor endearing. Rob had been so caught up in the conversation he hadn’t noticed he had finished his entire plate. Carly too had almost finished all of hers, but there was still a decent portion left. “ Can you help me with this?” she asked looking at what was left of her meal. “It’s really not enough to box up and take home, but it was soo good I don’t want to waste it.” “Sure it looks great”, he said handing her his plate. He was so distracted by her looks and personality he did not notice the sensation of his pants digging into his now full belly. He helped her finish her plate and of course Carly ordered desert, which they split, though any onlooker would’ve noticed Robs slice of the cheese cake seemed a lot larger than Carly’s. They had really hit it off and were both falling for one another. Rob also noticed on their way back home that Carly’s normal pot belly was now exaggerated and clinging tightly to the dress, which he did not mind at all. He was so busy noticing her stuffed belly, he failed to notice his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

yo18

Part 2

They parted ways that night, but set up for another dinner date for next weekend. Carly once again had a spot in mind and Rob happily agreed. They went on several more dates together, all of them food related and soon became a couple. Rob had noticed that Carly was somewhat of a foodie knowing all the best spots with great rich food and the most bang for your buck. He also began to notice that she always insisted that he help her finish everything. While he had noticed all these little things, he somehow had failed to notice the effect it was having on his body. His once average 175 lb frame had put on a small layer of fat, which had made all of his clothes slightly more clingy than they had once been. Carly’s body had also changed slightly with the increased frequency of eating out, but this was less pronounced on her already fuller figure. Rob loved it of course and was enjoying all the fun they were having in the bedroom exploring her slightly expanded curves.

It was two months into their relationship that Rob finally noticed his weight gain. He had nearly grown out of all his pants and his shirts now hugged his expanding belly tightly. He had put on 20 lbs since they had started dating, but was so caught up in the fun they were having together he had failed to notice or care until now. Getting ready for work one morning he realized that none of his button downs fit properly. All had gaps between the buttons and pulled on his belly and chubby arms. His collars were also slowly tightening around his thickened neck. His slacks were another story, having a large amount of his weight go to his butt, it now bubbled out in his dress pants and squeezed his thickening thighs. “What happened?” he questioned to himself as he struggled to get ready. Though he loved all the effects eating out was having on Carly, her small gain was nothing compared to his and he had to make a change if he wanted to fit in his clothes again.

That night at Carly’s place, while they were having a movie night, Rob brought up his weight gain. “Carly, I think we need to slow down on the dinner dates and eating out, have you noticed what its doing to me?” he grabbed onto the small roll that had formed on his belly. She looked down at it longingly before replying “That’s nothing, I think you still look great, besides I’ve been having a great time trying all the best spots in the city with you”. He could not deny they had been having a lot of fun the last few months. “ You’re right it has been fun, but if we keep this up I’m not going to be able to fit into any of my work clothes anymore.” She squirmed slightly at the thought. “We can always go shopping this weekend if you need new clothes, plus I think its cute and you look better than ever” she said leaning in and giving his small belly a rub with her hand and kissing him. Rob didn’t know why, but he liked the feeling and he felt his worries about his gain fade with her words. She always seemed to take charge of the situation and make him feel at ease. He was with a great girl and she loved the way he looked, why should anything else bother him especially if she liked him as is. Besides he wasn’t the only one who had put on weight and he loved the few additional pounds she had put on. Little did he know she didn’t just like him as is, but had plans to make more. They went shopping the next day and restocked his wardrobe with proper fitting clothes, but not before Carly made him try on his dress shirts and pants to see exactly what he was talking about.

They continued as they had before and both continued to put on weight as a result, only Robs gain seemed to be accelerating as Carly’s remained the slight pound here and there. Rob had put on another 20 lbs and was once again testing the limits of his clothes and Carly could not keep her hands off him. He was a big guy now at 215 lbs total and there was no denying it, but Rob maintained his confidence as Carly was always there to support and boost him whenever he had a doubt. He noticed their increased activity in the bedroom, failing to see the correlation between that and his weight gain. He was always so wrapped up in grabbing Carly’s thickening thighs and backside as well as watching her little belly jiggle in front of him when she was on top. Carly could now grab onto Robs great big love handles to hold and play with his belly that overflowed her lap whenever she straddled him. The slight waddle he and developed from his big thighs and butt made her weak in the knees whenever he walked away from her. She loved how big he was getting and finally decided to come out about her own preference.

One night as they were getting ready for bed Carly opened up. “Rob, I need to tell you something. As open as I normally am, I haven’t exactly been open about one thing with you”. “Whats up?” rob asked as he shimmied his fat ass into his ever-tightening athletic shorts (they were the only apparel he found comfort in wearing nowadays). “Well, you know how you’ve put on a lot of weight since we started dating? I might have had a part in that…I kinda have a thing for big guys..and making them bigger..” she looked at him waiting for a reaction. He smiled slightly “ I mean I think I figured that out at this point he said patting his large belly that hung out in front of him. “I told you I noticed all this, but you always reassured me you liked it so it never bothered me, if anything its been nice to not worry about it, though I do wish I had something that fit these days”. He laughed “Also, while were talking about it, I like bigger girls too and you know how I’ve always loved your body even as we’ve been dating and putting on weight. You weren’t exactly the slimmest when we met either ya know”. A wave of relief washed over her “Oh, thank god, I was so worried what you’d think of me” she exclaimed. “But now that we’re open about this I kinda wanna feed you in bed and I’m really turned on! Lay down, I’ll be right back” and she left the room. He was excited as well, while bigger girls had always turned him on in the past, now his own gain seemed to fascinate and turn him on more. He no longer cared as much about Carly’s gain and only wanted to be the big man she wanted him to be, however big that was. Carly, having planed for the best, had grabbed a box of donuts from the bakery around the corner just incase things went as they had. She returned to the bedroom. There Rob laid propped up on pillows, his large gut piled in front of him with his t-shirt not covering the lower portion of it. Carly stripped down to her bra and panties and climbed on top of him straddling his girth. “I want you to finish all of this for me and I’m going to feed every one to you. If you’re a good boy, I’ll reward you” she smiled at him seductively. “Yes ma’am” he replied and greedily ate the first donut from her hand. “From now on you’re going to eat everything I tell you to and I’m going to make you into the big handsome man of my dreams. “ Rob had never realized his own weight gain was even an option, but now since Carly had entered his life he could not wait to see the big changes that would continue to take place to his body. With each donut she stuffed into his mouth his t-shirt rode up a little more on the curve of his belly. He finished all bakers dozen happily for Carly. “You’re a greedy piggy aren’t you, well now you get your reward.” She stripped her bra and panties off and helped him wiggle and jiggle his way out of his now painted on t-shirt and tight boxers. She hopped on top of him and rode him while they both climaxed to her shouting “I’m going to make you so fucking FAT!”. It was the best sex they had ever had and gong forward Carly was always well stocked with fatty treats to stuff into her boyfriend’s mouth whenever they fucked.

yo18

Part 3

Rob had now completely lost control, what started as a cute and unintentional gain had now turned into a constant desire to eat and grow fatter for Carly. While Carly kept her pleasantly plump curves she was piling the pounds onto Robs fat growing body. He was now eating more and more even on his own, his meal proportions had exploded with his increasing appetite. Rob loved every second of it. The eating, the gaining, out growing clothes, getting too fat to do certain activities, and even the teasing he got from those around him. Though he would never let it show in person, he loved when his friends made comments about how fat he was getting or poked his expanding waistline. He now always parked as close as he could to the building and stairs were out of the question for his now pronounced waddle. His gain was certainly accelerated in his lower half with big trunk thighs and a wide fat ass. His belly drooped out in front over his waistband and of course he had a nice set of mood that rested atop his large gut. He too now had a cute dimpled smile with a permanent double chin, much like the one that caught his attention when he first met Carly. At 290 pounds he was fat and he was the happiest he had ever been.

Thant night as Rob and Carly began another session of feeding and sex, Carly began to tease him. “You know, when we first met I weighed more than you. You were this handsome slim guy and I was a chubby little cutie that you couldn’t keep your eyes off, but now look at you. I know you weighed yourself this morning, how much are you these days?” he looked sheepishly as he finished the pizza she had just stuffed in his mouth. “292?” he said questioningly, cheeks like a chipmunks, full of pizza. “Oh wow!” she exclaimed “ you realize I have put over 100 pounds on you since we started dating!? And boy does it look good on you.” she said picking up another slice and rubbing his belly. “I can’t believe I was 20 pounds heavier than you at one time. I was always a little bothered by our size difference, but after our first date I knew I could change that quickly.” she grinned. “ And that you did.” He replied hands on his huge belly. It was now so big that she had to straddle it completely and lean in on it to feed him. “ I know I gained a little weight too, but I’m only up 15 pounds. You make me look tiny in comparison. I could be mistaken for skinny next to your fat ass.” She teased more as she finished feeding him the large pizza. She then shimmied onto him and began to reward her big man for his accomplishment of a finished pizza. Their bellies squished together, her slight belly perched on top of his massive one. They undulated back and forth sending waves through his massively fat body. “So we are going to get you past 300, really soon right baby?” she teased as she rode. “Yes I can’t wait, lets feed me nonstop like this so I can reach it as fast as possible!” he blurted out. They once again finished together and she fell onto the pile of fat that was his belly as they both lay there in exhaustion and lust.

Rob was not just saying that in the moment of sex. The rest of that week after their regular huge meals that Rob usually had, they would feed him another full meal accompanied with sex. It only took a week and a half for him to gain the 8 pounds plus that he needed to tip the scales over 300. Of course Carly was ecstatic and to celebrate that weekend they had a day long feeding session where Rob stayed in nothing, but his too tight boxers while Carly waited on and fed him in a cute matching lingerie set. He sat his fat ass on the couch all Saturday, his belly covering his lap and hiding the fact that he was wearing boxers at all, while she kept him full and pleasured throughout the day. He quickly blew past 300 after these events. Food and sex were now completely connected and there was a constant and strong desire to get even fatter, not only for Carly, but for himself as well.

Another new wardrobe later and Rob was now up to 350 lbs. He had to get a specially ordered chair for his desk at work as his massive thighs and ass no longer fit the standard desk chairs. As usual he was as happy as ever with Carly at his side. People always question his huge weight gain, but he always replied with a smile that he was happy. It made it hard to for anyone who would make malicious comments to him when he exuded such an air of confidence at his new weight. He even got promoted at work and though he still had to come in a few days a week, he could now work from home more often. Carly and Rob would try to plan their work schedules so that he could work from home the days she had off. Working from home with Carly there to feed him through the day only helped him put on even more weight. He was less active than ever before and it drove both him and Carly wild.

One night while feeding him pastries from the bakery, Carly broached the subject of 400. “So now that you’re up to 370, we should probably shoot for 400 right?” she dangled a danish in front of his face waiting for a response. “Absolutely!” he said leaning in to grab the Danish with his mouth. His belly and moobs had become so big that they prevented him from reaching it. “Ah my fat boy can’t reach his treat” she teased him. “Please, babe, I’m hungry” he pleaded with her. “ Aww you’re too cute, of course you can have it, and how about 5 more.” She said placing it into his mouth and grabbing another. Carly found she could get Rob to do just about anything when he was hungry and he relied on her more and more as getting up and out of bed or off the couch was becoming more and more difficult for Rob at his huge size. Another box of pastries down and Carly was rewarding her man for all he had accomplished. They now had to maneuver his huge belly up out of the way for sex. She would let it rest over her thighs as she shimmied onto him. Sinking her fingers into his soft belly and moobs, “If we keep this up your tits will be bigger than mine soon” she teased. He groaned back with approval. “You’re going to look so great at 400 pounds baby, I can’t fucking wait! The scrawny 175 pounds you used to be is long gone. I’ve put 200 pounds on you and there’s only more to come!” He would never be considered skinny or even chubby ever again. Always fat, at the very least and most likely only getting fatter. He was long past the point of no return, he was fat as fuck and he loved it, he thought to himself as his sexy chubby girlfriend gyrated on top of him.

Tank

This was great....would love you to continue this and have her start gaining a lot as well with him.
I totally agree. Having her decide to gain weight with him would be great. Maybe she gets carried away, and surpasses him???

Latest posts