• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Unusual dates/dating

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britannia

Babydoll
Maybe it's just because "my world" is filled with size-0 bottle blondes who would rather buy a dress than groceries, but whenever I talk to any of my girls at work about the dates I go on or the kinds of places I hang out, they always look at me like I'm a creature from outer space.

Example
Associate: "So... if he's 16... what's he going to get you [for VDay]? Flowers? Diamonds? A purse? Since he obviously can't take you anywhere..."
Me: "We're going to go see Rambo, and then chill at this garden that has all this really cool, savage Christian art."
Associate: "... Oh. Britannia, you're so crazy sometimes *quick laugh*"

Anybody relate? :blink:

Latest posts

Back