• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

wanna chat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Supporting Member
I'm looking for some FFA's to chat with. I'm not looking to have cyber-sex or flirt or anything (I have a girlfriend), but as a BHM, i've never talked with a FFA. My girlfriend isn't really a BHM. For her, it's one of those "Learn to be attracted to the one you love" situations (sex, lies, and videotape, anyone?).

So, long story short, I'd love to chat with a FFA my age. I'm 20, so that age-range is preferable.

If I have to, I'll give you pictures heheh I am just interested in getting the perspective from a FFA peer.

my AIM sn is all here on my profile and such. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back