• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Want to save my artwork from the trash bin?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
The original artwork I draw for the Ponderous Woman online comic books sits in a pile on a shelf in my home office after it has been scanned, and I never look at it again...

Eventually the pile grows to an annoying size and I end up throwing it out in the garbage. A small amount has been saved as I've given it away as "prizes" for some contests on the website, but most has ended up in land fill.

The time has come for me to clean off the shelf before I start work on another project, and I just wanted to give someone else the opportunity to save a little of my original artwork from the dump. If you think it would be novel to have some drawings from the PW comics, send me an email and I will mail you a few pages for posterity. :p Feel free to sell them on Ebay (good luck! ha ha), frame them, or make paper airplanes out of them!

Thanks...
Brenda

Latest posts

Back