• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Was it really that offensive?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That Guy You Met Once

Earlier, at an anime con, I went to a panel for plus-size cosplayers. It went very well.

I talked with the hostess for a while afterwards, and we got along, to the point where I got invited to the hotel room she was splitting with five of her friends, three of who were BBW cosplayers themselves, and told I could stay the night if I'd put in for 1/6th of the money.

I only live 20 minutes away, so I hadn't planned on it, but I decided to alter my plans.

Later, I asked one of my suite-mates - who was wearing a schoolgirl uniform with a thigh-high skirt and a halter top - how people were reacting to her. I told her that was pretty provocative for a plus-size cosplayer.

Now, I only said that because the vast majority of BBWs I see cosplaying wear fairly conservative costumes, but apparently, they took it as "fat people shouldn't be wearing that."

The hostess instantly gave me my share of the money back and told her to get the fuck out of her hotel room.

I wasn't exactly surprised by that response, but it was pretty over-the-top, IMO, and it reminded me why I got so tired of the drama in the local BBW scene that I've ragequit it twice before.

However, on the bright side, the girl in the schoolgirl uniform said no one had given her any negative comments, which was good.

Latest posts

Back