We Have a Home!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CuteyChubb

Queen of Hearts
How exciting!
I don't know much about you and Ryan but if you've got a home together now then it must be luv. Congratulations! :)

Sandie S-R

Way to go you two! Congrats. Now when will we see those photos??

Post pix pls tanx!!

:)

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
Woman, I want photos! I'm just trusting his good taste. (Between you and me, I also asked the office lady if SHE thought the place was nice, girl to girl, and she said yes. ;) ) I'll probably leave the 15th, and I'll get to meet Jane, Tina, and maybe Saucy and JoyJoy along the way! Yay!

My celebratory wine is cooling in my fridge. ;)

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
CuteyChubb said:
How exciting!
I don't know much about you and Ryan but if you've got a home together now then it must be luv. Congratulations! :)

It's really quite insane. Ryan started posting here days before I did, and we really hit it off. He's less active now, but we were crazy in love before meeting. Then we met in September, and wow. I honestly was surprised how deeply we were both in love. Nutty, huh?

JoyJoy

This is exciting, Casey! You must be so ready to get out of there with all the other stuff going on...I'm glad things seem to be falling into place for you guys...that's a good sign!

PM me or Cin (saucywench) with details of when you'll be coming through here. I'm excited about meeting you!

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
I sure will. Work doesn't know it, but I'm turning in my notice probably the end of this week. I'll PM you then!

Fairia

Blimpgirl = superheroine
How great is it that you found a place of your own. I have an apartment, but hoping some day for an apartment of my own.

S

saucywench

TheSadeianLinguist said:
Woman, I want photos! I'm just trusting his good taste. (Between you and me, I also asked the office lady if SHE thought the place was nice, girl to girl, and she said yes. ;) ) I'll probably leave the 15th, and I'll get to meet Jane, Tina, and maybe Saucy and JoyJoy along the way! Yay!

Casey, you are more than welcome to stay with me (in Little Rock) on your drive over. Which 15th is this? Doesn't matter, really, you're welcome any time, but I will need to know, if that's what you'd like to do. Will you be driving a U-Haul or something or just your regular vehicle? I have a futon that makes into a bed in the spare bedroom/computer room or my sofa is really nice and cushy. Just let me know, I'd love to meet you. Joy can spend the night, too, and we can make it a slumber party (and talk about boys). :)

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
That's such a sweet offer! It'll be Nov 15. I'm just bringing my car and my cat, who has most of the stuff!

CuteyChubb

Queen of Hearts
You are moving to a diff state to be together????
How freaking romantic.

:happy:

S

saucywench

TheSadeianLinguist said:
That's such a sweet offer! It'll be Nov 15. I'm just bringing my car and my cat, who has most of the stuff!
OK, it's a go, then. Joy and I can bunk up, no problem.

Does your cat get along well with dogs? OK, one dog? :D

S

saucywench

saucywench said:
OK, it's a go, then. Joy and I can bunk up, no problem.

Does your cat get along well with dogs? OK, one dog? :D

ETA: Yay, boss is out of town that week, also, so we don't have to be at work exactly on time.

MisticalMisty

TheSadeianLinguist said:

and me! if you guys call me..lol