wearing jeans under or over belly?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JigglyBelly99

Which do you guys prefer? I miss girls wearing low rise jeans. I miss girls wearing jeans under the belly.

I love visible belly outlines and muffin tops. I love how you can see fat belly belly jiggle with every step

Why do so many girls wear pants over belly? . Why do so many girls try to hide the belly or try to not make it flaunt

I find high pants or girdles belly shapers so boring. When I can't see the belly shape.

I know fat admiring people are a minority still I miss the old trends

TwoSwords

Which do you guys prefer? I miss girls wearing low rise jeans. I miss girls wearing jeans under the belly.

I love visible belly outlines and muffin tops. I love how you can see fat belly belly jiggle with every step

Why do so many girls wear pants over belly? . Why do so many girls try to hide the belly or try to not make it flaunt

I find high pants or girdles belly shapers so boring. When I can't see the belly shape.

I saw a girl with her pants over her belly a little while ago, and it reminded me of why I enjoy seeing it that way. Her belly was pressed into the front of the jeans, so you could see its outline in tight fabric around the zipper and button, the latter of which was almost sunken-looking, and around the belly, there was more stretched fabric, basically completely flat until it reached her hip, because it was stretched so tight, and there was no skin there for it to touch. I guess if you're big enough, you can make almost anything look good.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I almost always where my trousers over my belly. Absolutely nothing to do with appearance or fashion, simply because it is much more comfortable for me, and probably for a lot of other fat women too. Also, its a lot more comfortable walking around without your lower belly jiggling around and getting in the way, so it's kinda like why women wear bras. And you don't have to worry about your shirt riding up and exposing your belly/hips/butt that way.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
I almost always where my trousers over my belly. Absolutely nothing to do with appearance or fashion, simply because it is much more comfortable for me, and probably for a lot of other fat women too. Also, its a lot more comfortable walking around without your lower belly jiggling around and getting in the way, so it's kinda like why women wear bras. And you don't have to worry about your shirt riding up and exposing your belly/hips/butt that way.
I completely agree! Over the belly is way more comfortable. It also keeps your pants from coming down completely when you bend over lol!

Broseph

DM Supporter
I totally understand the comfort aspect of pants over belly. Practical, comfy, bam.

Having said that—as an FA particularly partial to bellies—I love to see that thing hang over, even pop out from under the shirt a bit. There is something incredibly sexy about it spilling out over the front and sides. I’m really into tight clothing, though, maybe that’s where my preference comes from.

Broseph

DM Supporter
I saw a girl with her pants over her belly a little while ago, and it reminded me of why I enjoy seeing it that way. Her belly was pressed into the front of the jeans, so you could see its outline in tight fabric around the zipper and button, the latter of which was almost sunken-looking, and around the belly, there was more stretched fabric, basically completely flat until it reached her hip, because it was stretched so tight, and there was no skin there for it to touch. I guess if you're big enough, you can make almost anything look good.

I second this: pants over can also be very appealing. Especially those elastic/yoga pants and especially when they are tight. I’m all for anything that accentuates a big belly.

Bama

I miss pants and shorts under the belly too. I very much prefer to see the belly and muffin top hanging over the waistline. Skinny chicks show skin and belly, fat chicks should too. Fat girls should put on a pair of Daisy Dukes and a baby tee or a tank top and celebrate their sexiness. And a fat girl in yoga pants or biker shorts and a sports bra with her belly hanging is ultra-sexy. Even more sexy than Daisy Dukes. I'm sure it's more comfortable for the ladies to wear their pants over their belly's, but it's so much sexier to wear them under.

I vote for the belly hang and the muffin top.

Scubasteve

Scubasteve
I was admiring my girlfriend the other day. She was wearing tight jeans. She has a really large belly. When she was sitting, her belly stuck out about 6" over the top of her jeans all the way around. She wears them just below the belly button.
When she was thinner, she wore them below the belly. Now her belly hangs too low.

SSBHM

Not sure I think it's possible to cover or go over my belly. My pants slip down as soon as I walk (more and more jigglin' goin' on). Guess I should buy some suspenders.

squeezablysoft

Yes, it's definitely more comfortable to wear your jeans high waisted over your belly than to have the waistband and fasteners digging into your underbelly. But on the other hand it's a bit hotter to see the belly hanging out and spilling over top of the jeans. But over
images.jpeg
20191224_200601.jpg

Under
gettyimages-500912267-1024x1024.jpg
lose-belly-fat-improve-your-sex-life.jpeg

Or in between
fat-man-stock-photo-1090396.jpg
istockphoto-665340538-1024x1024.jpg
Any tubby tummy dressed in denim is a friend of mine!

Attachments

SSBHM

Yes, it's definitely more comfortable to wear your jeans high waisted over your belly than to have the waistband and fasteners digging into your underbelly. But on the other hand it's a bit hotter to see the belly hanging out and spilling over top of the jeans. But over
View attachment 134499
View attachment 134500

Under
View attachment 134501
View attachment 134502

Or in between
View attachment 134503
View attachment 134504
Any tubby tummy dressed in denim is a friend of mine!
I agree, but without suspenders the pants tend to slide down, especially if your lower belly is very soft and jiggly.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Yes, it's definitely more comfortable to wear your jeans high waisted over your belly than to have the waistband and fasteners digging into your underbelly.
If you're wearing a belt and doing up your pants or jeans under your belly, then you can avoid the pain of having the buckle digging into the underside of your belly by wearing the buckle to the side rather than at the front. You may find it easiest to do the buckle up at the front and then slide it round to the side.

I think that wearing the belt under the belly or round the belly both have their appeal. With the belt under the belly you get a beautiful bulge above the belt or overspill over the top of the belt. For people with really big bellies the belt or waistband (with suspenders holding the pants up) makes the wearer look so tubby and I think that the tubby look is so cute. And suspenders make a great sex toy.

Latest posts