wearing jeans under or over belly?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Bama

Over belly is more comfortable, and some tops you just can't cover up with decently when under.
You make a good point. The type of top really makes a big difference. If the top is tucked in (t-shirt, polo type shirt), then probably over, but, if it's more of a blouse type top, I would lean towards under. In a blouse type top, both the belly and the top should be free to hang loose.

jello4me

Every once in a while you see a lady with her belly roll spilling over the jeans. You know they have done the hard work to build that belly and are happy with the hang. I always give them a smile.

SSBHM

first..agree, over is 100% more comfy... BUT.. [and its a big butt :p] i find my jeans and yoga pants hug my butt and hips more if i wear them over.... which i love

How are you? LTNS. Surving Covid 19? Add the Covid 20 yet?

luckyfa

I was wondering if there are low-waist jeans for women over a certain size. I guess low-waist jeans are also tighter in general. If my wife tried to wear one of them, she wouldn‘t able to pull them over her thighs.

When it comes to my preference, I actually like both: A belly hanging over pants or jeans as well as jeans fully filled out by the lower belly roll which accentuates the upper belly roll. I love to open the button of my wife‘s jeans, which can be challenging when it is deeply buried into her belly fat. Sometimes the button is already open because otherwise she wouldn‘t comfortably fit into her jeans. The moment the belly pops out of its prison is absolutely thrilling!

Marshmallow Minotaur

Short fat bear
I like my pants and jeans under my belly. I’m not as fat here as I’d like. I’m about 245, 44 pants, 53” belly. Was hoping for 260-270, 46-48 pants. But I love belly overhang.

Attachments

• 18858E08-9FDC-4015-88E4-85BE85A03FCF.jpeg
    18858E08-9FDC-4015-88E4-85BE85A03FCF.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 3

Bigdj1977

I am a guy with a good sized belly and I wear my jeans under my overhang. I have found out that I get a little bit more use out of them that way. I don’t outgrow my jeans that quickly because for me growth occurs in the overhang part of my belly first. Also, I just noticed that my metal belt buckles tend to get dull and a little bit corroded from my fat belly covering them and resting on them all day long.

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
For women l like the thought of them in dresses (no jeans/panties).... just all that goodness free underneath just a skirt or sundress.

GROMOZANSKY

Have u ever try maternity pants?? It cover whole belly,it doesn't get tight to wear them. I have big belly,and i took my late wife's maternity pants,and man that's comfortable. Try it,you will see it.

Over, with the belt tied very tight so the damned pants don't slide down. When you wear them under, it feels like they're always 5 seconds away from just falling to the ground - not a good thing at work or in public.

At home, under because who cares? :)

SSBHM

under, can't stay up without suspenders and then pant legs look like a skirt with so much fabric. under, size 52 fits snuggly

Rj1112

As a dude, I prefer to wear it under, but I’m relatively thin & it doesn’t make much difference. On women, I find either attractive, but prefer over the tummy. I gravitate towards slightly chubby girls and personally find a round little tummy perked up by the pants to be irresistible

Reactions: Aqw

Collingwood75

Which do you guys prefer? I miss girls wearing low rise jeans. I miss girls wearing jeans under the belly.

I love visible belly outlines and muffin tops. I love how you can see fat belly belly jiggle with every step

Why do so many girls wear pants over belly? . Why do so many girls try to hide the belly or try to not make it flaunt

I find high pants or girdles belly shapers so boring. When I can't see the belly shape.

I know fat admiring people are a minority still I miss the old trends
over belly I would say

Buttonboy

I’m large with a big belly so I like to pull my trousers up over my belly and wrap it up with a big wide belt.

Latest posts