Weight limits

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

luckyfa

My curiosity has been piqued by you saying that vaginal penetration became impossible at 255lb, or 115kg in my world. At my highest weight (beyond your wife's peak weight), this was not a problem and I have a belly, whilst my then partner had a small belly (definitely not flat). Of course, it all depends on how one's belly sits when on their back, but I've found that pillows have many uses, and not just for under my head. A little bit of ingenuity and ta-da!
I love me a pillow!
As I said in reply to Anna, it most likely isn‘t a technical impossibility, more a practical one. I didn‘t want to go into that much detail but so be it...

A couple of years ago, my weight was approaching 200 lbs and I had, for the first time in my life, a bulging belly which made matters worse. She said, one of has to lose weight because our bellies got in the way, so to speak. She added that she wasn‘t going to be the one because she didn‘t want me to be chubby in the first place and I didn‘t like it either. So I lost weight and got a flat belly which helped a lot in this regard and she likes my appearance more and it also accentuates our contrast.

Generally speaking, in the man on top-position, my excitement tended to go a bit overboard which more often than my wife was willing to accept ended in premature ejaculation, in part because my penis rubbed against her belly fat during foreplay. So I had all the fun and she didn‘t and I didn’t like that it went so blazingly fast sometimes. That‘s why we both prefer the woman on top-position. As soon as she starts „coming“, I am on my back. She can adjust her body position more easily in that position depending on what best suits her. Premature ejaculation has hardly ever been issue in this position. It has been our favourite position for a long time and the most satisfying one for both of us.

Actually, I don‘t remember when we last tried the man on top-position. We may want to give it try to see how it goes for each of us.

Aren‘t these exciting problems to have?

SSBBWorBust

If my girlfriend said she wanted to gain and asked what her goal weight should be, I’d probably say 500 lb and then we’ll see if we want to up that. It’s hard to put hard limits on it; I’ve seen girls that look fantastic even at 700+ lb, and I’ve seen girls pushing 500 lb that do not carry their weight well. It’s all about aesthetic for me, too; I don’t care if their size makes sex difficult or anything like that, if anything it makes it hotter since they’re just that fat.

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
Fun thread, if I may say so myself. Almost a year later and I have to say not a lot has changed for me. I don't have a limit so much as a certain look I prefer. That general shape can come in a lot of sizes, too. Doesn't have to be 300+ pounds. I think the (forgive me) broader one's preferences are the easier it will be for that person to find satisfaction.

landshark

No weight limit. Don't know if I would necessarily be into immobility though. I have more of a body shape preference than a weight preference. Larger is generally better.
You and me both!

James1662

You and me both!
If I am being honest with myself, I prefer a large bottom heavy woman. I am not against other shapes, that is just my preference and I can't lie to myself about what I prefer. Of course I find many shapes attractive, but that is what I find most attractive.

landshark

If I am being honest with myself, I prefer a large bottom heavy woman. I am not against other shapes, that is just my preference and I can't lie to myself about what I prefer. Of course I find many shapes attractive, but that is what I find most attractive.
There's nothing wrong with that. I'm the same way, actually. I don't think I'd rule out someone who didn't have my "ideal" shape but if I'm starting from zero it's something I'm probably looking for. But I don't ever want to be so rigid I end up looking for a body and not a person, you know?

James1662

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm the same way, actually. I don't think I'd rule out someone who didn't have my "ideal" shape but if I'm starting from zero it's something I'm probably looking for. But I don't ever want to be so rigid I end up looking for a body and not a person, you know?
I'm not rigid, I just prefer it. Of course there is a person behind that shape, and you have to connect with that person. I get what you are saying totally.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I can't remember if I've said this before on this thread. For me, it's not what it weight but how it looks, when it comes to corporal bulk. I'm interested in size and shape. If I come across the profile of a 400-pound man on a dating site, yes I'm interested and have a closer look, but I'll be looking for information about his size, shape and personality. The same goes for my own body. I don't tend to set targets in personal growth by weight. I set them in inches and clothing sizes.

FatBarbieDoll

well i meant - what a pity!

You said with 255 lbs sex with you on top was impossible due to your gf / wife's belly - that's a pity!

From my personal experience 350+ lbs didn't give me any limitations in that field.
You could easily get on top and ride him at that weight? What is the secret, then? I struggle with it.

In the past with my ex-husband, he would not have sex with me that way because he claimed I was putting too much pressure on his chest. Not sure if that was BS or not and I didn’t want to challenge him out of fear that he was being honest — I did not wanna invalidate his experience and argue.

Rob hudson

DM Supporter
In the past with my ex-husband, he would not have sex with me that way because he claimed I was putting too much pressure on his chest. Not sure if that was BS or not and I didn’t want to challenge him out of fear that he was being honest — I did not wanna invalidate his experience and argue.
Well, for example, if you are belly-heavy and he's short, your tummy might be squishing his diaphragm if you lean forward. That's one way I could see him telling the truth. You could have tried something like reverse cowgirl.

landshark

You could easily get on top and ride him at that weight? What is the secret, then? I struggle with it.

that’s too bad for him. I’m rated for over 400 pounds. I think I can go hire but haven’t so for now I’ll leave it at ~420 pounds.

extra_m13

you may have to get creative but no reason to put on a weight limit for sure

NZ Mountain Man

Many super heavy people do not have the muscles underneath to be active. When a person is close or even equivalent to a doll then I cannot see any give and take fun. If she can do cowgirl I am totally interested. I love the full weight on top of me and have never suffered from crushed chest. I have had ,174 kilograms on top using me as a matrices for the night. 320 kilograms in a multiple persons stack. But it was someone in the stack who had crush problems so .if a 300 kilograms person who is not immobile wanted I would be interested in spending the night of carnal play.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
I guess I will tackle this from a new angle. I really don't have a weight limit at the top end. Probably the same as Loopy. Immobility is not a thing for me. I wouldn't wish that on anyone whether they wanted it or not. I also have a limit on the bottom size. I like a really big man. I can't put a number on it really, but if I have to, I would say 350 and above. So that's my limit for the low side. It really just depends on how they look for first impressions. Of course after you've met them and talked, personality and how they are is the most important thing. A man can look like your dream, but if you can't stand to be around him none of that matters and I've experienced that more than once unfortunately :(

Latest posts