• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight related things your bfs do that you should be more appreciative of!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
I was just thinking that those of us with good men don't always appreciate them like we should, it's human nature to look for the flaws in something and dwell on them. Here's a thread to celebrate the little extra things our guys do for us just because we're fat.

1) My boyfriend always lets me pick where we eat.

2) My boyfriend always lets me get my food at the store first, and sometimes we end up forgetting to get him stuff because he's full and nothing sounds good.

3) My boyfriend helps me up when I sit on the floor, even though I weigh more than twice what he weighs.

4) If we're in a booth and the table moves, he will always move it toward him so I have room.

5) My boyfriend cooks when I don't feel like it and because I can't stand too long because of my back.

Post your things here, I'll post more when I think about them. Post them even if they're small, because really, we should be grateful for the little things that prove they love us.

Latest posts

Back