What Are You EATING right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Land o Lakes has supplied Frito-Lay with cheese powder for over 26 years:

Here is a pdf page of their Specialty powders available for manufacturing.

While I'm sure the cheetos formula is guarded closer than the recipe for Crabby Patties, bulk cheese powder is not far from consideration.

The only Cheetos Mac and Cheese links coming up are related to recipes using crushed cheetos. So I'm consider using the company "contact us" to see if they'll respond to any mac ideas. :)

Mishty

aluminum petunia
I flour fried some Spam,grilled a pimento cheese sandwich,cut an entire beefsteak tomato from our garden,thick sliced some sharp cheddar and added Bama mayo....stacked all this on hearty toast to create the world's trashiest Dagwood ever. :eat2:

Tracyarts

Strawberry Fields chicken salad from Wendy's. The commercials piqued my interest and the big photo posters of the salads in the windows of the Wendy's around the corner from my house sealed the deal.

It's pretty good. My only complaint is that they should have used crumbled goat cheese instead of crumbled blue cheese. Goat cheese would have done very lovely things with the sliced strawberries. The blue cheese flavor kind of threw the whole thing off.

I probably won't get it again, because I can make it at home just as easy with goat cheese and have it taste better. But it's not awful as it is.

bayone

Chicken braised in a frying pan with orange juice and mustard. Is it still braising if it doesn't take hours?:confused:

Saoirse

1 part peanut butter and 2 parts honey, get it all melty and mixed in the microwave. pour it on everything. or put it in the fridge to thicken and spread it on everything.

omg. last night i ate it on crackers and now im spreading it on chocolate cookies. its incredible on chocolate ice cream. hell, its best by the spoonful.

*dying*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts