what are you happy about today? Part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Jen

Woot!
we always concentrate on the bad stuff of our days sooo i thought i'd do the opposite, what are you happy about right now??

Im happy because i've just booked my festival tickets for wacken open air and now i cant wait WAW!!!!! :D:D:D IM SO EXCITED! *BOUNCES*
(for those that don't know it's an amazing metal festival in germany!)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
That I feel a MILLION times better than yesterday.

I had a headache so bad the previous night and back cramps. Add that to dealing with a depression flare-up that has taken me by surprise with it's sadness and melancholy.

It's quiet at work and i'm drinking chicken noodle soup and eating sour cream and onion rice chips.

Listening to the ever so lovely Neko Case..

:batting:

Just_Jen

Woot!
surlysomething - glad youre feeling better!

Dr. Feelgood - oooh you doing anything good for ur vacation time?! :D yays

latinshygirl92377

i am happy for all of you alls happiness today! as for me im happy today but ive been really happy so YAY!!!!!! oh and im hanging out with my friend denise(calaverita) and we are going shopping again..haha!!!! have a great day everyone!!!!:happy::happy::bounce::D

chocolate desire

I am happy and excited because I get 2 of my favorite pie this weekend... My mouth waters just thinking about them. I only know 2 people that can make them just like my uncle used to and in 72 hours and I will be able to sit down with a fork and just munch myself into heaven or as close to heaven as I can get!!!

Tina

Older and wiser now
Got to talk to my mom and dad. I love and miss them so much.

Been working on a website that is fun to work on, and that's always a bonus.

There are delicious smells coming from our kitchen and my husband will be home soon, and that's the best part of my day, because that means it's snuggle time. :D :wubu:

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
I'm happy because I'm thinking about the future, and going on my transiberian trip, and I saw my dad and he told me what he wants to do when he grows up, and I'm doing really well at work, and I think two girls like me at work, and tomorrow night I'm taking calls for "sport relief" which should be fun as we get free pizza and dvdvdvds all night, and I found a left over Xmas cheque for £30! oh and my brother is doing really well on his trip round thailand and the antipodes, he posted 75 pictures but he's still as white as a snowmans arse, and I told him we're letting his room to an emo

swamptoad

I am happy that I am not sick. My wife also has the day off. I'm listening to music through my headphones that I really love! I seem to be more motivated today. :D

PamelaLois

ILL-INI
I'm happy that my angiogram today showed NO blockages and I didn't have to stay in hospital overnight. I am also happy I didn't have to worry my parents about my medical issues, since they, so far, are turning out to be nothing serious.

Scrumptious_voluptuous

It must be Gin O'clock!
I'm happy because I finally managed to get my voicemail sorted on my new phone AND upload 'Eerie Indiana' onto it for boring bus rides- which are never really boring with the sights and sounds of lovely London to look at :)

I also had one of those moments where I promised drinks with two different people tonight, and dreaded having to decide who to see, and who to postpone. However, one of them called to postpone first, thus leaving me guilt free and able to rock out to some rockabilly with a very sexy old flame. Managed to get a bus without getting cold and damp in the meantime, and can now settle back with some Irn-Bru :eat2:

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
We got our marriage license today. Just 30 more days until I'm officially Mrs. Goofy!! :wubu::D

And yes, we took a pic with the woman at City Hall that issued us our license lol :p

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
I love that pic of Mr. and Soon-to-be-Mrs. Goofy. :)

I'm happy because today for the first time in about 10 days my back is nearly pain-free. Hallelujah.

GWARrior

Today was my first day off from class AND work, so it was hella awesome.

I slept until 2pm, I bought season 3 of House :wubu:, and I talked to my best friend for 2 hours (he's moving back!!!! YAY!!)

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Supporter
I slept well, and took a good nap.

-I had a great workout at the gym. The sauna time at the end REALLY relaxed me. The endorphins are slowly wearing off, but I'm in a good mood.

-My day overall was very relaxing. :)

-I ran 1 1/2 miles yesterday. Usually when I run, I have to do some leg exercises, or my knees will swell, but I'm ok as of now. No pains or anything.

This is a good thread to continue.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Today, for the first time since I started them, I could TELL that my new psych meds are doing their job. I felt at peace for the first time in a long time. :happy:

goldilocks829

I'm happy today because I talked to my mom who is in Florida with her girlfriends having a blast and then I talked to my dad who was happy to hear she was having such a good time. I'm happy that they are such happy and great parents. :)

swamptoad

I also forgot to mention that this is a very good thread. Love reading it!

Just_Jen, I hope you have a lot of fun at the festival. :bow:

*UPDATE*

I made some kick-ass chocolate chip cookies. I did some cleaning around the apartment. My wife made some fajitas which I need to go make myself a plate of. :eat2:

mariac1966

Puppy Love
Today, for the first time since I started them, I could TELL that my new psych meds are doing their job. I felt at peace for the first time in a long time. :happy:
I am so happy for you... dealing with family members who have to be psych meds, I know how difficult it is to regulate the medication. I hope this new regimen continues to be an improvement for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.