What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I decided to steal this from the lounge as it's good to remind yourself of HAPPY things in a world full of crazy (and some people don't venture too far from this part of the board so they miss out on the original thread)

I'm happy because it's stunningly gorgeous out and it's going to be about 75 degrees here. I'm also happy because the Canuck's won even though they almost gave it up because they were complacent for a bit in the third. I'm also happy because it's freakin' FRIDAY!

:bow:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I am happy that
1/ it is friday
2/ my bro went to NO jazz fest, and I got his dog and 16 yr old for the weekend
3/ they are serving some of my favorite comfort foods today: pulled pork, corn bread and Brussells Sprout
4/ did i mention it is FRIDAY
:p

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
I am happy because:

1. I have 4 baby kittens to love on.
2. After my script is handed in on monday, the semester is officially over.
3. I had a wonderful dream last night.
4. I'm sitting in the air conditioning.
5. I have a vaporizer and 1/2 o :)
6. My 2 best friends graduate tomorrow and we're having a shindig.

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
I am happy because:

1. I found my spine and my pride again. Goddamn it feels good.
2. I feel about 10 feet tall right now.
3. I have a great music collection on my laptop.
4. I have cut junk food out of my life and am feeling healthy.
5. I have wonderful supportive friends who watch my back for me.
6. I have invites to go out, go to a party, or go see a show. Trying to decide how I am going to spend my evening. The world is wide open to me now.:D

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I am happy because:
It is finally getting warm out.
My hair is starting to get longer. (The ends were breaking off since I've been blonde, but the breakage seems to be stopping.)
I have resisted eating in the mall food court for three days now; I feel healthier already.
I'm looking forward to seeing my man friend tonight. It has been awhile!

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
rode tonite with friends which was fun.....

and am 3 days OFF OF SUGAR...and 3 out of 3 days hard work outs at SPIN CLASS...yeah ME

Esther

Queen Black Acid
^^
Woo hoo! Way to go ;)

Not that I'm dieting or anything, but I decided to cut out eating fast food from the mall food court while I'm at work because... well, just because. Eating that five days a week can't be good.
After only a week of packing homemade lunches I feel AMAZING. So much energy. This is making me happy.

AshleyEileen

chunky
Not that I'm dieting or anything, but I decided to cut out eating fast food from the mall food court while I'm at work because... well, just because. Eating that five days a week can't be good.
After only a week of packing homemade lunches I feel AMAZING. So much energy. This is making me happy.
Think of all the money you've saved! :D

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Good for you!

Think of all the money you've saved! :D
Yah, starting with that! And also, as you said, most food court food is crap, and even teh best of it tends to be really high in salt.

You taste buds will soon be so used to good food that when you do hit the food court you'll be all 'why did I used to eat here all the time?' :p

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I"m happy that the mean girls at work are finally accepting me at my new job after 5 weeks of HELLLLL..and it's now ALLLLL GOOOOOOD

djudex

I'm out
I'm happy today because I'm me and that's always a good thing. I reckon I'll feel similarly come tomorrow. :bow:

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Good for you!

Yah, starting with that! And also, as you said, most food court food is crap, and even teh best of it tends to be really high in salt.

You taste buds will soon be so used to good food that when you do hit the food court you'll be all 'why did I used to eat here all the time?' :p
Honestly, the scale tells me I've only lost two pounds (which wasn't my motivation anyway) but my jeans are feeling really loose. I think it's because I've stopped consuming all that salt... I was probably retaining a lot of water!!