What is Most Important?

• Weight

• Size

• Shape

• Proportion

Results are only viewable after voting.

blubberismanly

Basically New
Okay, I've been thinking about what I'm attracted to and how it looks. Then I got to wondering what other people think. This poll Is the result.

I came up with these categories:
WEIGHT -- the number on the scale
SIZE -- how big a particular body part is
SHAPE -- how the weight is carried and where
PROTORTION -- the relationship between the shape of a particular body part and the body as a whole

For me, it's all about size and shape. Big huge round tummies are my favorite. I love it most when a guy has a squishy round belly that bulges out way in front of him. And side rolls big enough to combine with his belly.

Weight - Based on that definition (That I am not disparaging)? Not important at all.
Size - More important, but I'm not overly picky.
Shape and Proportion - Most important. It depends on the person though. Most of the time I feel I need boobs or butt (Or both ;)) that are to my liking and I'll be fine. A lot of factors go into that determination though. Not just size and proportion. Again that's not to insult your poll at all.

There are other things though: Face, eyes, personality... All that good stuff, but that could be assumed.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
WEIGHT -- weight can be so different. Height has a lot to do in relations with the weight. See protortion.
SIZE -- I am such a belly fan. Big bellies are the best.
SHAPE -- all aROUND. But the waist is a great. Wide hips and big belly.
PROTORTION -- there will never be too many curves, can there?

LovelyLiz

Which one is about texture? Shape?

Because a guy can have a big belly that is very soft or a big belly that is quite hard, and I tend to really prefer one over the other. I enjoy lots of different textures, and for me, that is more exciting to explore the various textures of a body than simply enjoying the visual appearance of it.

blubberismanly

Basically New
I was going the angle of eye candy...I didn't think of the tactile side :(

Just vote however you feel...or don't vote at all. Up to you :)

LovelyLiz

I was going the angle of eye candy...I didn't think of the tactile side :(

Just vote however you feel...or don't vote at all. Up to you :)

Cool - I totally didn't mean it as a criticism of the poll. Just throwing my two cents in. I love textures - hard, soft, pointy, squishy - good times! :D

blubberismanly

Basically New
No worries. I actually agree...my favorite texture is feeling the contrast between super hard and oober squishyness. Okay...maybe I like the squishy a little smidgen more :D

Adamantoise

Existing in several dimensions
I chose shape-weight isn't that important to me. Proportion is fine,but not a defining factor in my opinion,and size isn't as important as shape. A womans' shape is a wonderful and highly attractive thing. :happy:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I gave some answer on this poll, but thinking about it more I think I need to add some words.

Were I blind, I think I'd be even more of an FA than I am now. I'm already pretty strongly driven by touch, and yah, my fingers just love soft flesh, and I don't think that for my sense of touch it matters overly where it is and I doubt that there could be too much.

I'm not blind, and I do have visual preferences of various sorts. Amongst the strongest is some combination of hip:waist ratio and hit:height ratio (both being high is a bit attractor....far from my only one, but a big one). So this prompted me to vote shape and proportion, or something like that. But pretty much any sort of BBW will have things that I find attractive, and like I said above my fingers really don't care so much about shape and proportion at all, so.....it depends?

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
For me it's the total picture: how do the individual features combine into a harmonious whole? We all know someone whose nose is too small, mouth is too wide, eyes are too far apart -- yet when you put all those features together, that person is beautiful! So I vote for proportion.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
I'm having real trouble answering this poll. I can't really explain my attraction to big women, I just enjoy it. The only thing I can say for sure is that numbers mean nothing to me. Weight, inches, cup size, bleh. All I know is, if it looks good and feels good, I like it!

Reactions: Tau

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
I can't take credit for my signature. It comes from a guy at another forum I belong to (not a big girl/people site). As you can tell by the sig, we are kindred spirits in our love of the root and the big gals. :D

Forgotten_Futures

I voted shape and proportion. Weight and size are variables that change with respect to shape and proportion. Also, I like a certain degree of definition of certain parts, so shape is vital to my aesthetic interest. And since proportion is all about how different things relate to each other...

Keep in mind, shape is important for things that don't change with weight either, most notably the nose. I pay... an inordinate amount of attention to a woman's nose = P

dreistein

Is there something like that?

The one big reason to start for one special person and forget about everything else?

I think so, but ist hard to describe.

Its not just weight - cause you dont carry a scale and there is no number attached to anybody.
It maybe the shape, but this goes along with proportion, which determines the shape.
Size is part of the shape, and proportion, OK.
There are such things as character and beauty. The one thing is not visible at first sight, the latter should be.
Sometimes you start to discover that after a while. Even better. THAT IS what i am attracted to -

especially at the big girlies.

natepogue

King of FAs
I worship big hips, thick thighs, a large butt, and a nice thick tummy on a BBW

I also like soft arms, I hold them when we kiss :)

Chimpi

into the shining sun
Based upon those choices, I chose them all.
Maybe "BMI" might have been a good selection as well, seeing as how short, fat women will not weigh as much as equally-sized, tall, fat women - size and shape can be exactly the same with different weights. /shrug

Out of those particular choices I chose them all. Weight is attractive, size is attractive, shape is attractive and proportion is attractive. Seeing as how all fat women have higher weights, larger sizes, [bigger, curvier, sexier, feminine] shapes and various proportions, all fat women are pretty much distinctly attractive on some/every level. :)

As a personal addition, though, I'll be slightly more attracted and caring and loving of the larger of all those choices. :blush:

Latest posts