What is Most Important?

• Weight

• Size

• Shape

• Proportion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
I picked shape. Mostly it's because shape is something I can appreciate on many levels--mentally, visually, tactually--whereas the others kind of elude me in some ways. My brain isn't oriented as well for numbers as for words so weight is sometimes vague for me and size almost always has to be a comparative thing: not something I just appreciate on its own. That said, like many people, I do like size comparisons. Still, overall, it's shape to which I find myself most attracted.

kioewen

There was a thread here a while back that asked the question "Face or Figure?" and the majority acknowledged that a beautiful face is the most important aesthetic characteristic of all. So I would add that point here -- the face is paramount, at least for me.

Of the choices offered in this poll, I voted "size," but actually, based on the description (which I read later), I would actually go with "shape," at least in this specific context.

Adrian

??
To me, shape is number one with size and proportion tied for second place.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
to be completely honest i really am attracted to personality the most.i know alot of people say that but don't meant it but i am being completely honest.i seriously would rather have someone i click with above all else.a body you find attractive is good,a person you click with is a much rarer find,i have seriously come to learn that over time.that being said out of the choices,i'd say proportion and shape,not sure which i would pick over the other,tough choice.lol

Gentleman Zombie

Of course personality is important, but that was not a choice. As for me, I am all about ass. :) The bigger the better. Massive panties that could be a car cover and now I'm happy! Ass for days! Yeah!

rarepearman

Okay, I've been thinking about what I'm attracted to and how it looks. Then I got to wondering what other people think. This poll Is the result.

I came up with these categories:
WEIGHT -- the number on the scale
SIZE -- how big a particular body part is
SHAPE -- how the weight is carried and where
PROTORTION -- the relationship between the shape of a particular body part and the body as a whole

For me, it's all about size and shape. Big huge round tummies are my favorite. I love it most when a guy has a squishy round belly that bulges out way in front of him. And side rolls big enough to combine with his belly.
i like extreme pears or hour glasses or extreme buxom either the bottom or the top has to be large if they both are its a big plus

MrRabbit

Proportion: Not important at all
Shape: Quite important. I have a clear preference for bellies, so I prefer belly-heavy women
Size: Quite important as well. It's kind of inseparable from shape. I like big bellies :)
Weight: This is only secondary to me. If the size and shape are good, the number doesn't mean that much to me, at least not anymore (it seemed to matter more when I was younger). But of course, the higher the weight, the more likely that size and shape are good.

I also agree with the comments on texture. I love feeling and touching all soft parts of the body, whether that's belly, thighs, breasts or arms.

bolo

Me myself I like them pear shaped like Syrianna or Lynx Garcia:wubu:, or even Diamond from "Power Bosom" website. She doesn't have to have a huge top but she's got to have a very large bottom and nice big arms!! Those ladies I've mentioned are FANTASTIC!!

FredtheFA

For me it's more about proportion and shape. I love a bottom heavy girl no matter her weight. I've seen girls that are about 4'11" 120 that are very appealing to the eyes. The same goes with someone who is 6' 240 pounds and up i just just depends but if our personalities don't match everything else is irrelevant.

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
Castingpearls brought up squish-factor. If I went blind I'd still be an FA through and through because really it's all about feel. The fact that larger ladies look fucking awesome is just a bonus!

Zandoz

Highly irregular
I'd have to say all of the above...but really as kind of icing on the cake. Personality is first and foremost. As far as the icing goes, I'm not hung up on quantifying or ranking it...it's just that much sweeter.

Latest posts