Quantcast

What Are You Watching Right Now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

x0emnem0x

Words.
Mainly right now I am watching the earlier seasons of Hell's Kitchen with my beau. Also watching the anime Berserk, and Fear the Walking Dead until Walking Dead comes back on!

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
Set up with Netflix for the first time ever. So we're busy "catching up" on some old favorites, like...

Farscape (we're at different points of the show, she's ahead of me by a bit)
White Collar (loved this show, but never saw the first two seasons?)
Doctor Who (just started the Tennant Era)

And dabbling in a few others. Right now, just finished watching another Farscape episode. I can understand why I might get hooked to this!

MattB

Epicurean
Paranormal Activity 2, because I miss Hallowe'en.
To expand on this...I binge watched the first 4 movies over the last day, as I had only seen the first two. My advice? If you have never seen any of these, just watch the extremely low budget first one and be content with that. I half expected them to actually beat a dead horse by the 4th installment.

Also, for some reason the 2nd one isn't as well received as per online reviews as the 3rd. I disagree, I think the second one was better. YMMV.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Hmmm...I've been watching Season Two of FARGO on Monday night and AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL on Wednesday night.

How awesome was AHS last week? Lady Gaga is gonna be so pissed when she finds out how many littl'uns have been turned :p

I'm currently watching Blizzcon archived footage of last weekend's amazingness.

Latest posts