What did you dream last nite?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I have amazing dreams and love to blog them...so figured a thread would be appropriate;

Last nite, I was looking at houses via foot and ran into someone I used to live with and he wanted to tell me about the AIDS epidemic and Heroin usage at a school his gf taught in?

I found the perfect cottage rental in the inner city that was $500 more then my current Mortgage. I was with my dad and can't remember who else.

This dream I had a little while back....

In my dream, Clint Eastwood kept Shirley Jones in a large wooden waist high box. (He looked good too....like Two Mules for Sister Sarah good). Anyhoo -

Shirley could only kneel in the box, but she could get her head and shoulders out of the top of it. He would feed her regular meals, and she would "relieve" him after each meal lol. Waist high box, you know...handy.

I have vivid dreams, but they don't always make sense.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Last nite i was at a biker event, and fell in love with a REAL LIVE BEAR, he was huge and walked on 2 legs, and had a iPad and used all apppliances and realized how special he was that he could live in the world with the humans.
I had surgery on my arm and it got infected and i Had to keep my arm up all the time, and I was recovering from leg surgery as well....wtf

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
Yeah, I have some weird dreams. I had one last night where I was watching a movie with my friend Kristen. Next thing I know, a giant hand pulls her into the movie and I jump in to go rescue her with this magic fox.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
I had a dream that my friends and I were on a vacation on a coastal beach, there was a cave about 10 yards away from a tiki-hut like beach 'house' we were staying at. [It was elevated, so that the tides would not affect it, and it was LITERALLY on the beach.]

Me and my friends were goofing around. We had a bonfire, music playing, all of this. And when it became dusk, I was like "Hey Let's go in that cave! I Bet I could get some amazing pictures in there!" So me and my one galpal went in, and there spirits in there. They were glowing, softly. Green, purple, blue. My friend absolutely freaked out, but I was so fascinated, I stayed talking to them. Then this tall black myst appeared, and they all went away. It was talking to me, but I couldn't understand, it was just low-toned sounds. Then it approached me, and put it's hand to my face really light, and suddenly I flung myself at it and we ended up ravaging eachother. I remember, in my dream, I said something like "Your so dark and full of sin", it was an incredible turn on.

Crazy. Amazingly Crazy. Considering I only slept 2.5 hours...Lol!

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I rarely remember dreams or else they vanish from memory soon after I wake up.

Once in a while I have a vivid one: For instance, I'm a bachelor and way over 21 years old. So I live alone in a house.

I recall being in bed...dreaming, but thinking I was awake and I vividly heard my Dad's voice calling me from behind my closed bedroom door and telling me that I had to get up.

Then, I actually woke up, got out of bed, walked all over the house and Dad wasn't there. My Dad is still alive and healthy at age 81. He lives about 30 minutes from me. Nothing had happened, I was fine and he was fine. It was just one of those oddball waking dreams, I guess. I told Dad later and he thought the dream was funny.

Another time, I dreamed I smelled Apple pie baking and I hadn't made any.

Oh well...if I have another odd one, I'll share it here.

Dennis

Dmitra

Drawing down the moonpie
I usually remember my dreams but they've been somewhat chaotic lately, as if I'm dreaming way too much to process consciously.

This morning's dreams mostly revolved around a raptor rehab center up here I used to work at (a usual motif). It mostly involved arguing with other people (strangers) about the politics of medical care and husbandry, which was a sad part of the reality. There was a huge male lion and two other predatory mammals that I can't remember at the moment who were walking back and forth between the eagle mews and the front door but not attacking anyone. The other people were avoiding them almost like they couldn't see them, or be seen by them. I was extremely aware of wanting to avoid them even though the lion seemed very calm and, of course, regal.

Bloody subconscious . . . ! *shakes fist*

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I dreamed I was living in Paris and going to med school (although I don't speak the language at all)??? I was with a college friend that i haven't seen or spoken to in like 20 yrs? We were at a fabulous market and eating incredible artichokes and roasted veggies and worrying how we would pay for our books?

earlier / later in the nite, I dreamed I took my sister to an NA meeting, and then drifted off to a dance and left my car there. Ended up hanging with some guy that was in total relapse and making no sense, kinda scaring me. I couldn't find the car (another recurring frustration dream) then we ended up in an all nite theatre....and it was really uncomfortable

Jon Blaze

Dusk
https://www.facebook.com/drunkentempest, M
I had four lucid dreams by doing a wake back to bed, but I was just observing and changing my surroundings. Nothing too interesting there. But later in the morning I had a fairly vivid, non-lucid dream.

It was like a movie mixed with real life. My dad was a cop, and I was somewhat of a right hand man.

He would go out and catch druglords, robbers, etc. He had all of his normal gear, but I didn't really have any equipment. The main parts involved gun fights and struggles. Things would always get bad, but then I would come out and suddenly turn dramatically possessive. I was taking guns and shooting the people that owned them. I did that for most of the dream, and my dad came out unscathed because of it.
Then, there were a couple cut scenes with a man I did not recognize with some kids. He was taking them to have fun i.e. Going to ride go karts, get pizza, etc... I don't quite know their role except that they might have been people we helped to protect.

Micara

Living and Learning
I took a nap today and dreamed that my mom was flying me in an airplane, and we had just been to the moon where I had purchased some books. (?) She was attempting to land it, but instead we were barreling down a street in this huge plane at breakneck speed. And it was raining down huge chunks of ice all over the road, and the cars in front of us kept crashing into each other as my mom maneuvered the plane around them. I remember seeing a fire engine crash into an ambulance. The next thing I know, my mom had landed us safely at the airport, and we all got off the plane.

Have no idea what this means.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Dreamt I was back in college (partially true) and living in NYC- and had a full 5 courses load- and was living there and paying for my apt< which had no locks on the doors or windows, and I ddin't really know the neighborhood

then I had been at my parents condo in FL (they were both still alive) and they were driving back on icey / snowy roads and weren't in touch with us, I was sharing the room with my sister- and they finally returned and brought us back all kinds of techno gifts- then we couldnt' locate our luggage at the airport when we returned (in nyc again i think) and found it and then it dissappeared- had to walk through a prison yard and get taunted heavily carrying very odd long luggage (no idea what i was carrying)...

cooking seafood meals to last the week-and everyone eating them before I got to them

wow nothing but heavy symbolism in every dream ( and symbolism was a word that was part of the school scene in the movie I watched late last nite)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
last nite was not a good sleep...just remember bits and pieces from the dream....was at the beach I believe with my grandmother (dead decades now)...and was practicing patience and tolerance to make her happy and get around to please her.....

the only parallel i can find to life is that my 86 yr old father had minor surgery yesterday and is still HERE and doing pretty well :p

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
Zombie Apocalypse. *starts pointing randomly* You were there, and YOU were there, and you were all DEAD! :eek:

No, seriously, I was the only survivor. o_O

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I dreamed that someone kidnapped a beautiful baby.
She was crawling around the Mall at Short Hills which is one of the most opulent malls in the US...even the restrooms are like palaces, and she was such a determined baby that no one had the nerve to bother her.
She was searching for a pair of pink pearl earrings that were shaped like little snowmen--a smaller pearl on top of a larger one, with a bow on top, and bright cotton candy pink.
As she was crawling into a restroom and shoving a door open, a man swooped down and scooped her up and I woke up and sat up and said WTF was that?

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I dreamt that I was at my graduation ceremony for completing my high school diploma (which hasn't happened yet) and I had 2 dates surrounded by my friends and family. When I got my diploma I felt empty inside. I sat back down at the table and everyone was cheering and crying of joy. Then I started crying because I didn't feel like it was a special moment at all and like all that work to get my diploma was a waste of time and only my one date to the right of me understood my reason for crying and held onto me while everyone congratulated me which made things worse.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Last night I dreamed about being a groupie with some friends, being a match set up by the Millionaire Matchmaker without even trying to be part of it, battling evil people in a war to take over the world, and introducing friends and family to funny guys I know online and having them fawn the most over Christov.

All that in ONE continuous dream. Though not necessarily in that order.