• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What do you do when thin girls (thin guy if straight FFA) hit on you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cors

Delurking
For those of you who are only attracted to fat people, how do you typically react when a thin person of your preferred gender hits on you?

Do you reject them any differently from fat people who are not your type?

Do you tell them that you are an FA when pressed and if so, how do they typically react?

People usually don't take me seriously when I tell them I am not interested in men or thin women. If anything, it makes them more enthuasistic, which is rather irritating. Their amusement often turns into mocking and name-calling when they find out I am serious. These days I just quickly find an excuse to end the conversation.

I am wondering if other FAs and FFAs share this experience.

Latest posts

Back