• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What do you think

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen68

Ok I came across the dimension site a few weeks ago and have been learning things in reading the different treads. I am 42 and have been fat all my life but I never knew there was an SA community out there. I didn’t realize there were FAs. I have been married to my husband for almost 21 yrs and when I met him I was at about 230 and have doubled in size since then. I have always felt he was a contributing factor to my weight gain because when I have dieted he would make it a point to bring fatty fast foods home. If he worked late and I was asleep he would wake me up to eat them with him. If I would tell him no he would hold the food under my nose and say mmm it smells good you sure you don’t want any. Well as I’m sure we all know when some one is dieting you just don’t do that to them. When we first got together and I would cook dinner and I would serve a regular portion for me he would tell me “Is that all your gona eat? Here get some more.” So he would serve me more food. If he was hungry and I wasn’t he would say “fine I guess even though I’m hungry I will not eat either till you are ready to eat.” That would make me feel bad because I knew he was hungry so I would eat even though I wasn’t hungry. My mom and even some friends tell me that he does this because he is insecure and feels that by me being so fat is the only way he will keep other men from being interested in me. My best friend is always telling me that I am very attractive and sexy and that my husband is just afraid of loosing me. My question now after discovering this community is, could my husband perhaps just be an FA and one who likes to see his woman gain wait. I believe I am the only fat woman he has ever been with so I’m not sure if he is an FA or just someone who fell in love with me despite my size. Like I have said I have doubled in size since I have met him, which I hate, and he still loves me. I have noticed though when we go out and he notices other women they are always smaller women like around 140 to 150lb. So could he be an FA and since we new nothing about this community just not realize it. And if he is an FA is it going to be a constant fight when I want to loose weight or am I going to have to leave him to do so.

Latest posts

Back