• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What I Need

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatfanplus

Hi,
I've started to post to Dimensions in the past couple of days after lurking here for years.
Just to re-introduce myself, my name is Russ, I'm a Gay BHM in Northern NJ.

I've just about had it with all the Gay FA sites and the petty B.S. and flames.

I'm so drawn to Dimensions because it seems so friendly of all orientations.
I'm here looking for friends of all shapes and sizes, sexual orientations, and every color under the rainbow.
That is what I feel I'm missing in my life these days.
A group of Fat positive friends, who feel like I do about being fat, about how sexy it is, and how being fat is not just a fetish but it is an integral part of who I am as a human being.
My family is not supportive and are always on my case to lose weight.
I'm sure you all know that scene.
I have some very supportive friends who have seen me go from 200 pounds in the late 1990s to over 445 pounds as I weigh currently, and they know I gained it on purpose. They still love me the same, but I really feel a void in my life for more fat-positive friends who are fat like me and are happy about it.
I'd love to be able to have some cool new friends (gay or straight, male or female ) to hang out with, go out to eat, or movies or shows with.
Here's another photo of my and my kitty.

Latest posts

Back