What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Placing your trust and love into someone only to have it betrayed. My life was already spiraling. I think I'm officially broken.

Phantasia

Get off my lawn!
Placing your trust and love into someone only to have it betrayed. My life was already spiraling. I think I'm officially broken.
Megan, you are a strong and beautiful woman who can not be broken. You are a martial artist (I have a 2nd degree BB in TKD) so I know you have a deep reserve of strength and fortitude. *hugs* Your sons have unconditional love for you and always will!

Gingembre

radar detector
At a friend's wedding. It's good but all the happy coupleness of them and the guests, as well as the wedding itself, hits a nerve when my relationship just ended this week. I'm also struggling because I don't feel like I have the right to feel sad as it was my decision to end things. I know it was right for both of us in the long run, but I am sad. Very sad.

LeoGibson

Happy
At a friend's wedding. It's good but all the happy coupleness of them and the guests, as well as the wedding itself, hits a nerve when my relationship just ended this week. I'm also struggling because I don't feel like I have the right to feel sad as it was my decision to end things. I know it was right for both of us in the long run, but I am sad. Very sad.
Screw it. It is tough, no matter who made the decision. That's ok. There will be another day, so just pour yourself a nice drink and stick you head up high darlin' and know that life is good no matter what is going on at the moment. You got this. It's all good.

Gingembre

radar detector
Screw it. It is tough, no matter who made the decision. That's ok. There will be another day, so just pour yourself a nice drink and stick you head up high darlin' and know that life is good no matter what is going on at the moment. You got this. It's all good.
That's lovely, thank you. :)

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
cross post

Laptop died. I think I saved the hard drive (Here's to hoping photos, writing, and misc stuff can be pulled off.

Transcription I am looking to start freelance at home is going to be on hold. Yar. (Yay for temp use of housemates, but it won't work indefinitely.)

x0emnem0x

Words.
My own fault, but, I never deleted my ex from my Snapchat, and we were talking last night. Which is weird cause whenever I tried to contact him since the breakup (6 months ago), all he would say is "no" or not respond at all. But he was actually talking to me, not about anything in specific, but the response just felt nice. I miss him and of course I'm not expecting anything from him, I want him back, but I don't at the same time, and I hate that if he asked I would take him back in a heartbeat. My feelings for him are still strong. Though, it was nice for him to actually respond for the first time since our breakup.

I'm too nice for my own good, that is my downfall...

spiritangel

AmandaClause
My little grandmother has just been carried out of the house by three firemen and two ambulance crew with a suspected hip fracture. I'm sad AND worried.
Oh Kimmie I am so so so sorry to hear this sending lots of healing energy her way. I can only imagine how worried and upset you must be.

Big Hugs

Mishty

aluminum petunia
The little pit/lab puppy we rescued isn't doing so great....
I'm going broke buying medicine and puppy things...and he's just not doing too well.

Guess I'll go in debt and take him to the animal hospital a few towns over.

Poor baby Sue. :(

Piink

Heaven gained another Angel this week. My cousin passed away from cancer. And now my kitten has gone missing. :( I hate to ask what else could go wrong.

Oh Kimmie I am so so so sorry to hear this sending lots of healing energy her way. I can only imagine how worried and upset you must be.

Big Hugs
I'm so sorry! You're both in my thoughts. Keep us updated. Hugs!
So sorry to hear that--must have been a really up-setting site, on top of everything else associated with that. I hope she heals up well.
In my thoughts! Hope she is okay.
Mishty I hope your puppy pulls through with all the love and care you're giving, and Piink, I'm so sorry for your loss. I also hope your little kitty comes home safe and well.

Thank you so much for your messages, guys. My wee gran is home now, all bandaged and slinged...not with a fractured hip (thank goodness), but a fractured femur. She's so fragile, but still in good spirits and as perky as the morphine will allow. Now it's time for lots of TLC.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Just finding out that a lovely lady aged 93 who was like a grandmother to us (distant cousin) is now upstairs bugging God as of early this morning. She had the most fantastic sense of humor and upbeat attitude towards life no matter what came her way.

Pink & Misty, saying prayers for you and your families.

Latest posts