• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What is the best BBW hallowe'en costume you can think of?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olivefun

Belly bellissima
I am invited to a big fantastic halloween party where there is a ton attention to detail being organized.

I need BBW hallowe'en costume ideas!

I can execute fantastic things but I haven't dressed up for halloween in a long time, and need something.

What is the wildest thing you or someone you saw dressed as?

There is the old stand by of having some purple or green balloons and dressing in a brown catsuit to be a bunch of grapes.

A BHM friend of mine was the michelin man one year, that was great. He is a bald guy. He put white face make up all over his head and wore some white long johns and bought the pillow stuffing stuff and some white waist-band elastic to make the ripples.

michelin-man.jpg

I suppose the pillsbury dough boy would be possible.
Hmmm, ,I could wear a white catsuit thing and be the pillsbury dough girl.
http://www.sorakarashop.com/old/Diary/phils.jpg

help!

Latest posts

Back