• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What is the most disgusting looking thing you've tried (and it was actually good)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cactopus

Baconator
OK I have to admit I like canned meat products to a certain degree. (No fish thankyou)

So something about the label of the below product got to me and I had to try it. I also get a kick out of liking cafeteria foods and also MRE's. Something about portable food and/or the idea of just adding water to a pill and getting insta-dinner intrigues me. (no there is nothing like that but it carries over into liking astronaut food and other portable items)

pp1.jpg

So I'm thinking... the ingredients look totally OK. It's a short non-chemicaled up ingredient list... no scary words like mechanically separated chicken (which is in SPAM and I like SPAM).

So I open the can and I get what looks like someone threw a goat and some rubber tubing in a blender and pulse chopped it:

pp2.jpg

The can said ready to eat... Ummm no it's not. So not wanting to waste it as it smelled fine... I put it in a frying pan. Lo and behold all the other stuff melted away and I was left with something that looked like juicy pork loin chunks. It tasted good too.

How difficult would it have been for them to simply blend this finer and more evenly?

Latest posts

Back