what is the most weight you have put on in a year?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fallenj05

surprize me!!!!!

my record is 67Ib in a year that was last year !!!!

:eat1::eat1::eat1::eat1::eat1::eat1:

Frogman

~50 lbs, which is quite a bit when you're only 5'4". Went from "normal" weight to "obese" for the first time ever. (Since when did stairs become so terrifying?) ;)

leener38

30 due to job stress… yeah, that's it. Stress. Years ago, I wouldn't even dream of eating when I got stressed out, but now, I need cookies pronto!

GordoNegro

40+ the past two years as work injuries kept me home especially on weekends when therapy center was closed. Wound up dropping those lbs upon returning back to work though.

dblbellybhm

Live, Learn, Grow
I have gained 40 lbs in the last 11 months. But my biggest gain was over the school summer vacation between 4th and 5th grade when I gained 20 lbs as shockingly recorded by the school nurse! :D

Lear

in the last 12 months i put on 75 pounds. the first 35 due to participating in a santa belly challenge with some friends. We started 3 months out and tried to get the biggest gain by christmas. The rest came from an expanded stomach after that contest.

gutlover

10 pounds in 3 weeks. I finally decided to embrace my desires and was going to go big, from 220 to whatever weight gave me a huge belly that hung down past my privates. I'm thinking at least an 80 to 100 pound gain. Unfortunately my blood pressure went really high and now I have to rethink the way to do it. The doctor said it was sodium so that ruled out a lot of things like cheese. :(

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper
Near the middle to end of my marriage there was one year I ballooned like forty or fifty pounds up to the heaviest I've ever been, like 340 something. Scary / super erotic at the same time. Especially as my wife at the time also gained a good thirty pounds or so. Doubly so since it was all just the result of us eating like lazy pigs, not really any conscious effort to "gain" whatsoever. (well... on her part, I was in heaven, lol)

SSBHM

Definitely some interesting responses.

Ah, gaining during the summer and seeing classmates expressions in the fall. :rolleyes:

I had never heard of a Santa Belly Contest! Good thing, I am very competitive! :eat1:

The Fat Man's story about gaining with his wife was definitely a wonderful story too. :wubu:

I suppose the first year after culinary school is when I explored and tried to develop my skills the most - and in the process I gained about 80 lbs! :eek:
However, I was already fat, so I don't think too many people really noticed.
Still, going from 265 to about 345 made me totally realize I really liked being fat! :p

Tom the pig 8

I put on 50 pounds in a year when I quit smoking. It was probably my favorite thing about quitting...lol

Tracii

70 lbs in one year but there was anti seizure medication involved that time.

voluptuouslover

in the last 12 months i put on 75 pounds. the first 35 due to participating in a santa belly challenge with some friends. We started 3 months out and tried to get the biggest gain by christmas. The rest came from an expanded stomach after that contest.

Santa belly challenge......wow this is great!

It sounds like after you expounded/stretched your belly with the first 35 Lbs. it was really easy to gain after that....is that correct....maybe explain that eating and gaining experience.