what is the most weight you have put on in a year?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lear

Lol, I didn't expect that I'd get this much interest in the gaining challenge.

It started as a pretty straight forward bet between myself and a couple other gainers who had plateaued and were trying to break through it. Initially it started as who can gain the most, and we decided to use christmas as our deadline mostly cause we had plenty of reasons to indulge during the holidays. Then we got started talking about how there were never any good seasonal challenges, and it became who can grow their belly the most and became the santa belly challenge.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
Can't say in a year but when I 1st moved to Texas I was #299....Within 3 months I was up to #360!So that's 61 lbs. in 3 months!My lady is NOT a feeder but she does love her BIG Rat!There is always food in the house & she's constantly making sure I have soda & snacks.....lol (Well let's say she's not a hands on feeder.....lol)

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I'll get back to you in December.
I had lost a bunch of weight from late Fall-ish 2016 up until late last year (360 down to 270).
But since Christmas Day 2019 I've been putting on weight again, and I've gained 80 pounds since then.

I'm an emotional binge-eater, gaining and losing weight almost my entire life. Things got chaotic late last year and then, of course, ramped-up when the whole pandemic thing hit, and so, I've blown up like a balloon so far this year.

And I'm having difficulty getting it back under control, so it might be awhile before I start losing again. IF I start losing again.
There's no telling, at this point, how big I'll be by the time a year has passed (Christmas of this year).
The last time I gained a significant amount of weight, I stayed in gaining mode for years.

JackCivelli

It’s looking like its going to be this year for me. I was barely tipping the scales at 300 in January, and I was 371 this morning. I’ve said here before that I don’t like to gain when I don’t have a feeder, and I’m legitimately not even trying to gain right now until I do find a new feeder, even a platonic one, but I can’t seem to pump the brakes on this. I ordered new work shirts and pants back in late February/ early March, but I’m already bursting out of them. If I can’t find a feeder soon (and probably accelerate my gain even more), I’m going to have to take some drastic measures and actually diet 😱
just to slow things down.

Last edited:

extra_m13

probably about 20 pounds in a couple of month, one particular summer, i had a lot of fun even do i struggle finding clothes , but yeah it was hot to do it

sarahee543

Probably about 2 stone (28lb) in 6 months.
When you start from slim to fat it shows so much more. Have also gone from 10 stone to 13 stone in less than a year. I have to admit I enjoyed the wobbliness which is at it's most noticeable for me when going up stairs or in bed 😁

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
Last year I had gained about 45-50 lbs...I was already big to begin with, but the additional (quite intentional) gain was a wonderful experience. So much delicious food...and my appetite really went wild. Both during (and especially after) the gain, I was shocked at how much I could handle in one sitting, and how often I'd be ravenously hungry throughout the day.

The past few months, though, I ended up losing most of the gain from last year...with stress and such. Miss being and feeling THAT big...and can't wait to get there again.

Latest posts