• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

what is your reputation?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

i was reading various threads on the FA board. i kept noticing that several guys said they probably made certain mistakes when they found the community and they are now paying the price. i'm sure a lot of the girls have gone through the same thing in a way. did you make any mistakes as a newbie? what kind of reputation did you get? do you feel you deserve it?

i know that i used to post a lot of nudes and semi nudes, especially in chat. they were kinda tasteful but people thought i was loose lol. i had no idea about the perception because i had never chatted before and i was coming from a different place. they didn't know i am an artist model part time etc... so they just took it as desperation. over the years i think people have learned that i am pretty much the opposite even though i am sort of a sensualist and love off color jokes etc...

Latest posts

Back