What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
What! Only 390??? :eek: Git'cho skinny azz outta heyah! :p

Lilly <------- not the Queen's English

Oh noes I'm not big enough for some ladies as well as some men too! Go figures! And too big for some men as well. Sigh. Never perfect.:rolleyes:

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
I am and I look great in a tux at 180 lbs, Almost hit 200 lbs but started working on my house :(

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Oh noes I'm not big enough for some ladies as well as some men too! Go figures! And too big for some men as well. Sigh. Never perfect.:rolleyes:

And you're surprised at this still? I'm afraid there's nowhere to run from all this girlie. Get used to showing people the hand.

Famouslastwords

And you're surprised at this still? I'm afraid there's nowhere to run from all this girlie. Get used to showing people the hand.

Oh no you didn't girlfriend. *waves my hand*

ST, what's your height, my bf is 6'0 and he goes up and down from 190 to 200 depending on what he eats and he looks good at 200. I like his squishy tummy :wubu:. He looks good at 190 too. Not a big difference there to me.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Oh no you didn't girlfriend. *waves my hand*

ST, what's your height, my bf is 6'0 and he goes up and down from 190 to 200 depending on what he eats and he looks good at 200. I like his squishy tummy :wubu:. He looks good at 190 too. Not a big difference there to me.

I couldn't Rep you. :(

mergirl

mmmmm.. what is a quesadilla? It sounds like godzilla feeling ill.
ETA-Sorry, i can't do 'chat show' speak apart from axing someone something...which is just did! I axed you! Which is kinna jeff Dahmeresque actually..

Famouslastwords

mmmmm.. what is a quesadilla? It sounds like godzilla feeling ill.
ETA-Sorry, i can't do 'chat show' speak apart from axing someone something...which is just did! I axed you! Which is kinna jeff Dahmeresque actually..

A quesadilla is a tortilla with cheese folded between it and melted and each side fried (you can make a healthy version with PAM non-sticky cooking spray). Or you could make it in the microwave -booooo! Sometimes you can add chicken into the center...and it is sometimes served with salsa and sour cream. My favorite!

mergirl

A quesadilla is a tortilla with cheese folded between it and melted and each side fried (you can make a healthy version with PAM non-sticky cooking spray). Or you could make it in the microwave -booooo! Sometimes you can add chicken into the center...and it is sometimes served with salsa and sour cream. My favorite!
Ooooooh YUM! I want one! :eat2: How come this goddam country does not have food named after monsters??!! :(
I would eat my quesadilla with mothraella! :eat1:

Famouslastwords

Ooooooh YUM! I want one! :eat2: How come this goddam country does not have food named after monsters??!! :(
I would eat my quesadilla with mothraella! :eat1:

It's pronounced in spanish. So it's morelike kay sa dee ya

mergirl

Just like the Scottish to bungle Spanish; kind of like Craig Ferguson trying on a Latino accent in his failed Suddenly Susan audition... :rolleyes:
hahahaha! I will have you know i holiday in Andalucia!! I have never seen Craig Ferguson doing a latino accent though i would like to. The english are famous for going to tacky spanish holiday resorts though and in an effort to try to speak the languge they just say everything louder and with an 'O' at the end. WAITERIO CHIPO AND BEERIO PLEASIO!! ...This is a bit of a stereotype..though if you can possibly get the UK comedy 'benidorm' there, you will see what i mean. If the comedy is not fantastic enough for you, the show also has a lot of fat people in revealing swimwear.

MatthewB

Still Not Ginger!
hahahaha! I will have you know i holiday in Andalucia!! I have never seen Craig Ferguson doing a latino accent though i would like to.
He mentioned that in one of his stand-up specials, though I can't seem to find it online...

Latest posts