What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm to heavy for my old scales. I'm trying to get a good price on some new scales. The ones I want weigh up to 250 kg (about 550 lb or a little over 39 stone).

Shalion

Shalion
I haven't stepped on the scale in a month, but I know I'm still at least 380 lbs
Not doing that any favors as I eat fries here at Deluxe. lol

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
Some of you people are almost twice my weight at 179 Ibs. I feel puny compared to you all. Love to find someone so I can just let loose.

Reactions: Tad

Shotha

DM Supporter
I don't know what my weight is right now, because I need to buy bigger scales. I certainly have plenty of evidence of continuing growth. Let me put it this way:

"Going up. Room for one more."

Salacious Caitlin

Hovering around 166 (I'm not quite 5 foot 2).
On the one hand, this is about where I want to stay since I like to hike and birdwatch and don't want my weight to get in the way of mobility. And I'm sick to death of having clothes I like not fit me anymore (sometimes too big -- shouldn't have gotten rid of those -- sometimes too small as my weight has fluctuated) and spending way too much money on five different sizes of the same pair of gray work pants... But, on the other hand, I recently had several blood tests that show systemic inflammation and my doctor is having hysterics for me to lose weight. And on the third hand, part of me would like to be much bigger. Basically, I wish I could shapechange.
Long-winded answer :)

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Hovering around 310.
Up from 276 just prior to Christmas. I *was* working on losing weight, but I had a longer holiday than I'm accustomed to this year and just indulged my belly.
Although, I shouldn't have used the past tense, because indulgence is still in full effect.

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
260 lbs at 5.7 .

Always thought going above 250 would be terrible, was always told that's when it would start to become dangerous etc.

But you know what? Now I am here and realise I look great and I actually want to stay here 🥰

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Up to 315 at 5'10. And thanks to my discovery of pączki, my belly is back up to 60".
I'm definitely honoring Fat Thursday and Fat Tuesday this year.