What kind of HS extracurricular activities did you do?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Madrigals was another vocal choir type group. The songs we sang were somewhat in an old English or Baroque type style without musical accompaniment.
In football I was a wing back (we ran a double wing offense), corner back, and kick/punt return.
In track I ran the shorter sprints (50/100 yards) and on the 4x400, 4x100 relay teams.
In baseball I was right field and DH.

Corey

Corey
Club volleyball
Club softball
Cheerleading
Track (100, 200, 400 relay)
Student body government (vice president)

I went to a private school, so we had to travel a lot for games. On top of school sports, I played year-round club softball and volleyball, so...tournaments every weekend. I had little time to spare for much else, but I loved it!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Theater
Open mics
Student Magazines
Environmentalism club
Painting, I painted a lot of nudes
Model UN/Model Congress
Track and Field
Cross Country

I’m mostly proud of the stuff I did, I think I was pretty good at most of it-but I was astonishingly terrible at track and cross country. I’m not even sure why I did it, I straight up sucked.

jakemcduck

I played a lot of Dungeons & Dragons, I was part of a backyard wrestling league and I spent a lot of time fantasizing about the fat girls at my school. At nights I used to lay awake and stuff my clothes with pillows and wonder what it would be like to gain 100 pounds.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I ran track and played club baseball. Ran the 400, 800, (usually in relays for those) the 1600 and the 3200. My senior year I ran the 1600 at 3A state in Colorado Springs (6000+ feet above sea level) at 4:41 and came in...11th place out of a field of 18. That was my best time though so I was stoked.

I played center field and 1B in baseball but I’m not very tall and if you have a taller guy with a good glove he makes for a better 1b than a shorter guy with a good glove. Once I got a little bigger and kids could hit in the air to the outfield I grew to love center field. Plus no other position in baseball has its own song.

Latest posts