• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What to do if your friends comment on your other half's gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kattylee

I know there's been a few discussions already about 'how to tell' your significant other, but I wondered how people have responded when your friends have noticed and commented on your other half's weight gain (applies to both males and females).

My bf a year or so ago, before he started gaining was considered conventionally 'hot', he was at an average weight and I got a lot of compliments about him from my friends. I, being an FFA, have been loving him putting on weight steadily over the past year, but now his belly is quite a lot bigger and he weighs around 270 pounds I know that to many he would no longer be considered 'conventionally hot', even though I think he is sooooo much hotter now.

Recently one of our mutual friends commented to me about him gaining weight (when he wasn't there), I think they were trying to see what my reaction was, presumably they think that he has 'let himself go' since being in a long term relationship. I would find it really hard to admit to friends about being an FFA. When the comment was made I just kinda shrugged and said "yeah I guess maybe he has gained a little weight" in a way that was neither positive or negative.

On a bit of a side track I am making progress on becoming "out" about being an FFA with my partner himself, we are both extremely affectionate towards eachothers bellies and I have said outright many times "I love your belly SO much" and told him that his belly is my favorite body part of his.

x

Latest posts

Back