What turns you on?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
Honestly, there isn't anything that gets my hormones flowing anymore. My sex drive was brutally murdered and dumped in a polluted river in New Jersey. Thanks to a combo platter of health problems and medication, I've had a major short circuit.

Now intellectually I'm still attracted to big gals. I still enjoy being around them and cuddling still works for me. What about big women do I like? Everything. My attraction is non-specific.

I'm in a weird situation now. Mentally I'm heterosexual, but physically I'm asexual. What's even weirder is, I'm happy with it. Hormones mess up your head.
Now that I'm single, this is no longer true. Apparently something else was causing the short circuit. :doh:

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
This might sound strange but I find it INCREDIBLY SEXY when I see a man taking care of children. Feeding them, pushing them in their strollers, bathing them, reading to them, playing with them in the park, just being loving. It shows me that they're capable of tenderness. MAJOR TURN-ON in my book.

Miskatonic

Advanced Killbot
I'm turned on by women who don't play into typical gender roles. I've found that I like it when our roles are reversed in a relationship.

hedonistthinker

I'm crazy about fair skin.

Like...skin that you can almost see through. I suppose I like the contrast of my dark hands against milky, snowy, porcelain-like skin.
agree 100%. in my stupidly creative mind,very fair skin is like purer dna or some bs like that XD i guess my latino genes cry for some white girl DNA

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Posh-ish, Classy women.

And I really have a thing for women who are cleverer than me. Almost a dealbreaker.

SciFreelancer

Confidence, intelligence, glasses, pixie haircuts, wide hips, and a round belly. I'm a huuuuge sucker for smart women with glasses.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Big arms and deep voices...

I'm the big one, all the time, wherever I go. I like someone who can make me feel small...

Latest posts