What turns you on?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ODFFA

Posh-ish, Classy women.

And I really have a thing for women who are cleverer than me. Almost a dealbreaker.
You mean a deal-maker :batting:
:p

-----------
Seeing as I'm here I feel like thinking of a few more things I haven't mentioned before...... Well, firstly: big arms and deep voices - check! A tendency to be shy / soft-spoken. The ability to make sexual innuendos sound both uplifting and hilarious. Someone who doesn't mind my hipster-ness. Nonchalant, subtle forms of PDA. :wubu:

View attachment 115037

lille

A hand on my neck and being called little one. Though not by random people, that would be creepy.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
How he treats himself. Having a good sense of humor. Eyes and hands.

Watching the way a man eats an ice cream cone - can be very enlightening and informative.

Being able to nuzzle at the crook of his neck, just below his ear and seeing/hearing how he responds.

Just leaning against each other, feeling & listening to each other breathe, without saying a word.

Other than most conventional ones, I love my belly being sat on by someone and being used as a chair or pillow and generally hugs and cuddles turn me on a lot. I am a really tactile person so also another turn on is simply exploring and feeling another's body, it feels so amazing.

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
Well that was extremely unneeded.

And that was not what I meant at all. (I know you were joking)

But to the question asked, I'm just tired of relationships in general or sex in general I'm just not in that mode right right now.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Well that was extremely unneeded.

And that was not what I meant at all. (I know you were joking)

But to the question asked, I'm just tired of relationships in general or sex in general I'm just not in that mode right right now.
I'm sorry I posted asking why - last thing I wanted to do was to cause controversy or for anyone to be upset by it.

Latest posts