• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What would you like your FA to do for you

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

there are a lot of threads about what not to do and what we don't like. lets turn this around. what would you like your FA to do for you? what pleases you? what makes your heart flutter or your hips sing?

the things i like the most i'd have to say is the obvious showing of affection and respect. that covers a multitude of things. i like being treated like a lady and i'm the only one like me. i like feeling that i'm the only woman in the room that he is interested in a special way. i love being touched held hugged caressed and kissed with lots of passion. i love it when he is attentive and thoughtful. i love someone who really shares his life with me and is interested in mine who is communicative. i love someone who shares his strength and isn't afraid to take some of mine. i love someone who i can have a friendly debate with. i love someone who is positive and self affirming for me and him. i love someone with a deeply intense gaze:) i love someone trustworthy.

Back