• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Whay fatties should show love....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reenaye Starr

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that alot of BHM only date skinny girls... There should be a law... Not I am not saying that is you are big you must only date big people, as I myself have been known to date a skinny boy or girl on occasion. But if you are a cute fatty, you should NOT discriminate against other cute fatties... There is a BHM aho goes to karaoke every Monday Night. He is adorable, and I have a ridiculous crush on him, but he always shows up with a new skinny girl, every week.. Could just be coincidence... Could just be friends, but it is very annoying... If just one time he would show up with a big girl, then I might not be so intimidated by the thought of approaching him. Just some thoughts... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back