• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When did Virgin become a dirty word?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Augustcandy

Hmmmm?
So I've been poking around the forums off and on for some time and I have always loved the opinions of people here. So I thought I would bring up a topic that just recently hit home for me.

About a month ago I went to my first house party. I'm not much of a drinker so I was excited to see how ridiculous my friends would act once they got plastered. It was toward the end of the night and although the friends around me had gotten some subtle and not so subtle offers from guys I in my shyness lol did not. Not so surprising I'm 5'9 and very thick around the hips and most of the time I have a serious look on my face. Which is really just me thinking too hard.

Anyway we stayed later and a guy came over to talk to me. By then I was very tipsy and so was he but he was cute and he gave me his number. So a few days later I found his number and called him. We text for almost two weeks and finally hung out late one night. We were watching a movie when the next thing I knew I was kissing him and we were making out. I could barely control myself as we jumped from one end of the couch to the other. Then he takes me to the bedroom and I stopped him to tell him very clearly I was not having sex with him. I told him more than once and he seemed to respect that.

So we continued fooling around and with some assistance :)D) he came twice. We started fooling around again but this time he's a bit rougher than I like (also doing things badly) LOL. And I tell him to be gentle. I tell him I am a virgin and he like stops and flops back and says" Your kidding me...how?" It was an awkward moment but then I told him and we started fooling around again.

Long story short an hour later he kisses me goodbye and says he hopes he can call me later. Its been about a month since I have heard from him.

I asked some friends what went wrong and most of them said the same thing; he was just looking for a fast good time and clearly I wasn't offering it to him. But I asked other people and they told me being a Virgin was weird. I'm not particularly old (24) so I just don't get it. Its 2010 being a virgin doesn't mean your frigid, or unsexy or you have no idea how the body works and how to get it to bend to you. Its almost a taboo to be one over 15.

Most of the friends I know complain all the time about the bad sex they get from very experienced partners. SO I know experience isn't the only thing that counts.

Please tell me your thoughts on the topic. Is it weird to be a Virgin in 2010? Am I losing it?

(please excuse my bad grammar its MIDNIGHT!:doh:)

Latest posts

Back