• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When Did You Decide?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

I am contemplating having WLS. I'm not sure if I'm goiung to go for the band or the bypass yet. Hubby told me that if I can get down to 490 (Im currently 544) then we can go to the dr and discuss WLS.

So my question is to those of you who have had WLS, when did the benifits of surgery out weight the risks in your mind? If I was to have WLS today, chances of making it out alive are against me....which is why I need to lose some weight first.

I'm not looking for cheerleaders to cheer me on, I can make a decision for myself, but I am looking for some guidance as to when and why people make this choice?

I'm ok with being fat for the rest of my life....just not this fat...and I've never been able to get below 480 on my own...so there you have it.

Why did you have WLS over counting calories? How did you know it was right for you? Where you afraid you would die on the table?

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back