• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When friends just get it...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
So I was sitting at the bus stop today with my female friend, when a really pretty big girl came walking up the street near where we were. I kept on glancing over at her, and made a comment to my friend about how I thought that tongue piercings were for the most part sexy since the girl I was eyeing happened to be playing around with hers. My friend turns to me and says, "Yeah... but I know you're really thinking about how hot her body is. She's so cute." Of course, I told her I agreed. Apparently, she picked up on my preference from noticing that I had been flirting all week with one of the girls that works in my dorm.

I've always been more about proclaiming my adoration of big girls and being an FA through actions rather than explicity saying it. I don't feel the need to bring up the topic out of context. It just makes what I think is normal seem "weird" to others, you know? If asked about it though, I have no problem being explicit about it. I just like the moments like I had today where someone just figures it out without me saying anything. I feel THAT much happier and confident about my choices and who I am.

Can anyone tell that I have the rest of the week off work and am in a wonderful mood? Speaking of which... happy 4th to those who live on this side of the pond!

Latest posts

Back