• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When I work out...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~
Apparently I have become an almost daily oddity in the gym. It has gotten near to the point of annoyance.
Yes, I am fat.
Yes, I am aware that I am fat.
No, I don't have to be told that I am fat.
No, I don't have to be here because I hate being fat.
Yesterday I thought I was going to give a poor lady a heart attack when when asked me, "how much weight have you lost." And I told her none, I'm not here to loose weight, I'm here to get stronger....then today these two ladies tagged teamed me and told me how "proud" they were of me because my working out is making an *OBVIOUS* difference. I looked them both dead in the eye and informed them I haven't lost a pound and neither one believed me.
People just can't seem to grasp that I don't mind being fat. I like my curves. I don't want them to go away.
Okay, is it that weird to see a fat person at the gym? I admit, I am the fattest women there, but there have been one or two guys who out do me but then they are a foot taller as well and it doesn't "show" as much. Me and my bubble butt just march around the gym, doing the weights, stretches etc. And yes, I am getting stared at. Mostly by skinny buff chicks who look at me like I'm their worst nightmare.
So far I have been able to ignore it...but it sure as hell makes it difficult to enjoy my time there....
Does anyone else have this problem? I have to be honest, I am worried it's going to eventually get to me and make me quit.

Latest posts

Back