• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When the world isn't made for your weight.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperSizedAngie

Hug-Seeking Missile
Well, like so many other days, I managed to break something on accident with my weight.

Except that today it was a bus. I was climbing off one of the city buses, put my foot down on the last step, and just had the whole darn thing give way completely. It snapped in two, causing me to slip. I'm perfectly alright, not hurt at all, but the bus is, the step will have to be replaced before it can be used again and ummm, hopefully I will not end up with the bill.

Sometimes I just get so frustrated when stuff like this happens. I never know how to feel when a whole bunch of strangers see me accidentally break furniture or whatever at restaurants, and my first reaction is to usually run far away very quickly, just like I did today.

What do you girls do in situations like this?

Latest posts

Back