• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When two American men are speaking to each other why is it....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
that they rarely make eye contact with each other?

I see this over and over again. I watch two American men talk, black or white, and they don't make eye contact. I tend to see this more with black American men but white men do it too. They are always looking to the side or down to their feet when speaking to their buddy or any other male.

I rarely see this with men from other cultures. When two Italians speak they look each other in the eye. Same thing with many latino men (love the Latino culture). My boyfriend is latino and I notice how he talks with his buddies.

Are American men fearful of losing their masculinity if they make sustained eye contact with a man when talking to him?

What is that about?

Latest posts

Back