• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When your partner gains unintentionally

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GainingGloria

A few months ago I came out and told my boyfriend that I was gaining weight intentionally and as I suspected and to my good luck he was turned on by it. We enjoy occasional stuffing sessions and he feels very invested in my gain, and helped me put on some recent poundage. It's opened a new and wonderful chapter in our relationship and I have never been happier. But because we've been eating big meals he has started to put on the pounds too and what was once a paunch/middle aged spread is now a rounding gut. I've been honest with him and told him I would love it if he gained but he's said he is not into it and I told him that was fine. He isn't happy he has put on as much weight but I haven't been tricking him, he has been eating more and enjoying some of the high calorie foods I've been eating. Now he is annoyed about his gain and says I should have warned him or told him to stop, but I had mentioned it to him that if he ate like me he would get fat - also as he began to put it on I told him how hot I thought it was! I never lied or played it down when he asked: "do I look like I've gained weight?". We've not fallen out or rowed about it but I don't want to be blamed any time he puts on a pound. Looking back I was as honest about it as I could be with him. If he loses the weight now I'll be fine about it (sad but fine!) but he hasn't changed his eating habits so right now I don't see it happening and of course, he may gain more if he continues. Has this ever happened to anyone and if so how do you handle it?

Latest posts

Back