• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where ARE the FA's?!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comngetmeFA

I just don't get it. Online forums are one thing, but life outside the forum is different--WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!:mad: Are you FAs a part of a secret society or something, like the Masons or Elks? Are you vampires that only come out at night? Are you hiding under rocks?! Come on! I'm a bbw, a pretty one too, but I'm still fat...so it's definitely not hard to pick me out of a bunch of skinny chicks (or skinny b*****s as Mo'Nique would say), so where are you?! Am I not fat enough? (I'm one of those bbws that are in the "middle".) Is it where I live? Do I go to the wrong places? Where do you guys go?

I think you guys should start wearing the ATF-like black t-shirts that say in big, bold, white letters: "FA." That way I can find you guys myself.

An official FA i.d. card wouldn't hurt either.

My rant is over.:)

Latest posts

Back