• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where are you when you Dimense?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pudgy

Dazed
I would suppose that most of us have a place where we usually are when we are on Dimensions or, as I call it, when I "Dimense." So, show us where! Maybe this can feel a bit more real-life then.

dimense.jpg

I'm not shirtless just to get points. This is the way I usually am. I Dimense either right when I wake up or when I go to bed.

Notice all the fun details...Bible, phone, Harry Potter 7, Zune MP3 player...you get a pretty good idea of what my life is about and I didn't even mean for that to happen.

Latest posts

Back