Where do you gain weight most?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
My belly, predominantly.
Although, my thighs have really plumped-up during this gaining phase.
But then, gain 100 pounds in 10 months, and everything gets fat.

80 livres en 9 mois en 2001 depuis plus rien. Je suis passé de 230 à 310 livres, tour de taille de 44 pouces à 58 pouces mesuré assis.

80 pounds in 9 months in 2001 for nothing. I went from 230 to 310 pounds, waistline 44 inches to 58 inches measured sitting.

Last edited by a moderator:

extra_m13

just an observation, worthy of this topic. i gain mostly in the belly but there so many ways to gain as people on earth, were, almost... there are some extreme focused gains that no matter how big they get it all goes to the same place and that is how you get bellies like bigcutie ellie (i think that is her name) or with epic boobs like some other models.

in between there are areas that tend to gain, usually divided in 3 parts. upper. mid section or lower half. any is good as with upper you will get very nice boobs to play with. mid you will get an amazing belly and lower you will have all the ass and hips and cellulite in the world to be happy.

the other extreme is a super evenly distributed gain which as a man i am not really a fan of. a lady that gains weight in the legs, arms and face. she can get super fat and you will have practically no ass, hips, nor boobs or belly. you will have a lot of softness but i do prefer it in those areas to be honest... now... paradise? paradise to me is one who is in principle bottom heavy, but after certain threshold you begin to get gains in different parts of the body. not extreme but notable. juicyjackie may be a good example. at the beginning she had a nice belly but looked almost like a pear. then, belly good bigger, boobs grew, arms grew, so hot. the same can be said about sadie which even at an extreme pear now is getting some very nice rolls and belly.

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
Definitely belly is number one. Two, I take a medication with a very specific side effect of breast enlargement in a small % of (just the) males who take it. So the man cans are getting bigger. Third and lastly, I've got these upper inner thigh rolls that are like inverted saddle bags. Not too sexy I guess but maybe the right woman will come along one day with an inner thigh roll fixation.
And, for the record, I do wholeheartedly apologize if this photo is deemed nudity and inappropriate and removed from the thread. The last thing I would want to do is offend even a single reader.
As for why I posted, it does not show any privates and the boxers get hidden under my belly rolls. I just find it the best single pic that shows the 3 places where I gain most, as mentioned above. So it's on topic, and illustrative--to me anyway 🙃

20201028_015537.jpg

EmilyEW

I am partial to really big fat thighs. Not that mine are really big and fat, not nearly enough. Not how I would love to have them. If you let me be, I'll have an enormous ass and thighs. But nobody ever let me be. They all poke around, do this, do that. The darn needy human race.
What must one do to get some quiet pace to get enormously fat?

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I am partial to really big fat thighs. Not that mine are really big and fat, not nearly enough. Not how I would love to have them. If you let me be, I'll have an enormous ass and thighs. But nobody ever let me be. They all poke around, do this, do that. The darn needy human race.
What must one do to get some quiet pace to get enormously fat?
I hear you.
If I could find a way to make working for myself a reality, or won the lottery to a degree that I could live on what I'd earn from investments, I'd be fast approaching 500 pounds instead of exerting a tremendous force of will to keep myself under 400.

Latest posts