Where is everyone from

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Malone NY! I used to ski Titus Mountain when I was a kid. I lived just over the border from NY state.
Ha! I used to TRY to ski Titus when I was in high school. 🤣
My right shoulder is a mess from a big tumble I took on the final hill of the "Long Way Home" trail, my first day ever on downhill skis.
I wasn't very good at stopping.
Unless I crashed. 🤣

Rob hudson

DM Supporter
I'm up here near Fargo, North Dakota. However, I am thinking very hard about returning down south. Climate wise, I love it up here. However, temperament wise, I fit in better down south. I grew up in a displaced southern household and spent a lot of time down there once I grew up.
Right now, looking for a place to rent to own near Chattanooga, or perhaps Asheville.
From what I recall of being down there, the south has the best BBWs, lol.

waldo

E-town Kentucky! :D
Assuming you mean Elizabethtown. I had a former coworker from there. She was one of the skinniest chicks ever, and that was only a small part of why I didn't like her (LOL -at least she had a cute Southern accent), but overall I love Kentucky (have been there multiple times as a resident of Indiana). Besides, how can you not like a place where the legendary Corvette is manufactured!?

waldo

I currently live in Ottawa, Canada, and have for the majority of my life, but I've moved here five times. Born in a small prairie town, and have spent some years in Paris, Montreal, and Kitchener-Waterloo.
Born and raised in a small town in North-Eastern Alberta. Lived the past 22 years in the US, starting with 3 years in MA and since then in Central IN. I feel pretty at home after all these years here, the Mid-west really is the Heartland, great people!!

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Monterey, California. But I traveled most of my life (childhood included). So I don't have a real hometown. Vegas has been amazing. I'm strongly considering settling here in the end.

Latest posts