Who LOVES Bacon??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

PamelaLois

ILL-INI
The company I work for was a vendor at Chicago's Bacon Fest on Saturday 4/10. My boss brought me a jar of Baconnaise (Bacon flavored mayo) and OMG, the deviled eggs that I made with it today!!!! I hoped he could get me some Bacon Salt and Bacon Popcorn, but they ran out. He said the chocolate covered bacon was particularly tasty, but he did find that there came a point where he was bacon'd out. He said he never thought there would be a time where he could say he'd had enough bacon. I wish I could have gone, maybe next year.............

P.S. The BaconSalt company was started by two guys who won money on America's Funniest Home Videos

BigIzzy

Ohhhh MYYYYY Stinking GOSH! IIII LOOOOOOOVVEEE BACON! If I'm at a restaurant for the first time, and I see they have a bacon cheeseburger or something similar, I'm on it like its hot!

Nutty

Give me some smoked hickory bacon and hell i will be your best friend.

ButlerGirl09

Sugar Magnolia
So I don't like to make decisions and I was at a restaurant recently when I asked the waiter for a suggestion. He started with, "Well do you like bacon?" HAHAHA Duhhhh! Do I like bacon? Who doesn't would be a better question!

Nutty

I cant wait for that new chicken bacon cheese sandwhich at KFC!

AnnieMac

I saw a picture of bacon and maple ice cream the other day on the net. It was pretty much the best/scariest thing i've ever seen.

-Annie Mac

Micara

Living and Learning
I've been looking everywhere for bacon ice cream. That's like, my dream. :smitten:

Latest posts