"Why do you visit this board?" and other questions.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
Damn this post was a great read, makes me go back to about almsot 2 years ago when I planned BFC because I wanted a place for people to feel free and discuss their preferences. Thanks for the excellent posts :D.
I agree with Melian...more Smite please! I know. Thats what I wanted when I joined BFC. I guessed I stop going on when you stopped going on then everyone stopped going on...

You are the exceptional to the rule Smite, a big guy with exceptional taste in music. Do you have any of the Beatles remasters? I've started collecting them, they are fantastic and well worth the money.

Bella xXx

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
The issues you raise in this post are sooo many of the same ones I've gone through.

But yeah, I've been coming to these forums mostly to read stories- never had the guts to make a username and participate in forums until now (new year, new adventures). So my main reason for coming here has been to read stories that are parallel with my fantasies, but they're fantasies I keep hidden from everyone around me.

I shared them with an ex-boyfriend of mine who was gaining weight. I dared to tell him I liked it and he got freaked out, wouldn't let me touch his belly, etc. But then, when he couldn't lose weight, he blamed me which was totally messed up.

But the stories here, both fictional and from real life, just add something extra to my day.
Welcome ChubbyDucky, well done for making that big leap ;) I love some of the stories on here. I would recommend So Very Soft's (on the Weight Room Archive I think) as some to read. In fact...PM me and I'll send you one of my own naughty fat-boy related shorts if you would so like :)

Sorry to hear about the ex-boyfriend situation, that must have been such a harsh blow after coming clean to him about how you felt. I hope it doesn't affect any of your future relationships :(

Much love & hugs,

Bella xXx

Durin

It puts me in a good mood regarding my expanded waistline.

As a married FA/BHM it is always interesting to see the similarities between FA's and FFA's.

;)

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
As a married FA/BHM it is always interesting to see the similarities between FA's and FFA's ;)
I agree. I personally think male & female fat admirers are two sides of the same Fat lovin' coin ;)

Lady Bella xXx

Smite

Here Comes Your Man
Haha I enjoy all the fanfare :D I miss everyone too, just I forget sometimes to stop by at these places! :D

Do you have any of the Beatles remasters? I've started collecting them, they are fantastic and well worth the money.
That I do; I paid $300 for the stereo ones because I got them through QVC (a tv channel shopping thing here in the US) worth every overpriced penny. I still need to track down the mono ones.

NYC_FFA

And Melian, I can really relate to your post in a lot of ways. For me, the main reason I started visiting this board is because it helped me to feel less ashamed about my sexuality. I didn't recieve much sexual education as a kid so I never fully understood myself in that way... and it didn't help that I wasn't attracted to the typical sort of guy. I can remember being a little girl and praying to God to take away the feelings I was having because I didn't know how to deal with them. I was feeling attracted to fat grown men in their twenties and thirties when I was in first and second grade. Since there was obviously no way I could act upon that, I just started doing what felt natural at a very young age... and then when I found out this was called MASTURBATING I was absolutely horrified! I was doing something I wasn't even allowed to say (this was like a swear word in school and at home). Dating when I got older was futile too, since most of the highschool boys were hairless and twiggy, and all the guys I wanted to date were way out of my age range (me being the ugliest duckling in the pond didn't help either). I'm sure you can all see why this path led to me feeling ashamed about my sexuality for the longest time.
Anyway... as I got older and the age gap closed and I could finally date the type of guys I was interested in, I found that I was still getting some negative reactions ("you like fat dudes? omg wtf") so when I was feeling particularly lonesome and sorry for myself one day, I surfed around and found this place. Not only has it helped me to overcome my shame and to realize that I am perfectly NORMAL, it has also helped me to talk a little more openly about what I'm into. This has led me to discover that I know plenty of girls in my everyday life who are into the SAME THING. This is big for me. Being able to talk about it with them makes me feel so silly about being ashamed of myself in the past.
I was having trouble sleeping tonight, so I hopped online and read this and just had to respond. Thank you so much for posting this. It reminds me so much of my own experience, and you said it all so perfectly. I can't think of a better way to put my feelings into words, so I'll just say that you rock. :bow:

PeanutButterfly

Hey Melian I hear ya! (I have no idea what tangent this thread went off into because I'm too lazy to read the whole thing but I'll answer the original question the best I can.)

I definetly know how difficult it is to find a BHM with the personality that I'm attracted to, let alone actually enjoys being fat!

"3. It's often a good idea to meet potential partners in the places you frequent, right? Yeah...no fat guys there. I have had several regular haunts, and the only fat guys I found tended to be "that fat guy." You know, the creepy one who lives in his mom's basement and doesn't bathe? Yeah, him."

^ I'm pretty sure this point was already addressed but it never hurts to reiterate. I immediatly notice how a guy dresses, especially a big guy. It's pretty important to women, even if it seems trivial to men. I'm not talking designer everything, but a semi-fashionable hoodie with some loose faded jeans does wonders. If a guy doesn't know to dress himself, wash his hair or is generally creepy I'm going to say pass.

As for personality, the type I'm into is a rarity in fat men too. I like confident, comanding men. Men who are articulate, worldly and have a good knowledge of current events and pop culture. They also have to be witty and intelligent. I feel like growing up as a big person definetly effects those qualities, which is why finding young BHM like that is difficult. As we mature we eventually out grow a number of insecurities but for my age range they're still present.

I wish I could find me a confident witty fat man who would let me grope his sexy gut.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Hey Melian I hear ya! (I have no idea what tangent this thread went off into because I'm too lazy to read the whole thing but I'll answer the original question the best I can.)

I definetly know how difficult it is to find a BHM with the personality that I'm attracted to, let alone actually enjoys being fat!

"3. It's often a good idea to meet potential partners in the places you frequent, right? Yeah...no fat guys there. I have had several regular haunts, and the only fat guys I found tended to be "that fat guy." You know, the creepy one who lives in his mom's basement and doesn't bathe? Yeah, him."

^ I'm pretty sure this point was already addressed but it never hurts to reiterate. I immediately notice how a guy dresses, especially a big guy. It's pretty important to women, even if it seems trivial to men. I'm not talking designer everything, but a semi-fashionable hoodie with some loose faded jeans does wonders. If a guy doesn't know to dress himself, wash his hair or is generally creepy I'm going to say pass.

As for personality, the type I'm into is a rarity in fat men too. I like confident, commanding men. Men who are articulate, worldly and have a good knowledge of current events and pop culture. They also have to be witty and intelligent. I feel like growing up as a big person definitely effects those qualities, which is why finding young BHM like that is difficult. As we mature we eventually out grow a number of insecurities but for my age range they're still present.

I wish I could find me a confident witty fat man who would let me grope his sexy gut.
OK everybody, were you paying attention to what she said? I LOVE it when the FFA's reinforce everything I say.

Notice that FAT was on the bottom of the list?

No lets re-crap:

1. Clean
2. Style - (Chicken Legs favorite Rant right there)
3. Personality
4. Confidence
5. Fat

Sure she put fat at the top of the list, but you guys keep thinking that is the first and foremost priority and ya often think, Hey I got that, she should LOVE ME! WRONG! Can any chubby guy become that guy? Uh, I know ya can!

I'm no longer going to make mile long post about this topic. I'm no longer going to go on huge rants about it. If I can help the 40 year old virgin change his life and find the woman of his dreams I know I can help almost any guy reading this.

Consider this a pre-announcement I will be making a Fat Guy & Dating Guide and Forum/Website. I know there are a lot of guys out there who would be perfect for PeanutButterfly and women like her. Your just hiding the best parts of you and you don't know how to let it out. Trust me, after you do, you won't have to worry about finding the woman your looking for because they are already looking for you!

PeanutButterfly - Thanks for your post and welcome to the board. The kinda guy your looking for really does exist. I know of one right now who would be perfect but guess what? He doesn't come here much anymore! He is too busy with his new life and enjoying every minute of it!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
No lets re-crap:
Ahahahahaha. :p

PB: welcome to the boards, and thanks for joining in on this thread :) I feel the same way, regarding the way a guy dresses - I notice right away, and if he's dirty/disheveled/wearing something stupid, there's no chance of me noticing any of his better physical qualities. Yeah, fat guys have less clothing options vs thin guys, but obviously I factor that into my evaluation.

escapist

Belt Buster!
LOL excellent, see this is why All you can eat sushi, Tons of Sake till 2am, and early postings don't go well together. I have a hard enough time spelling well as it is lol.

...but seriously even I have to laugh at that..."re-crap" lol

that wasn't the only mistake in there either.

Meant to say:
"Now, lets re-cap:"

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
LOL excellent, see this is why All you can eat sushi, Tons of Sake till 2am, and early postings don't go well together. I have a hard enough time spelling well as it is lol.

...but seriously even I have to laugh at that..."re-crap" lol

that wasn't the only mistake in there either.

Meant to say:
"Now, lets re-cap:"
I <3 you. :D

stldpn

PB: welcome to the boards, and thanks for joining in on this thread :) I feel the same way, regarding the way a guy dresses - I notice right away, and if he's dirty/disheveled/wearing something stupid, there's no chance of me noticing any of his better physical qualities. Yeah, fat guys have less clothing options vs thin guys, but obviously I factor that into my evaluation.
and here I was wondering if that was intentional

veil

boston based bluestocking

lord yeah, what the hell? i went shopping with my man a day or two ago and was amazed/appalled at the lack of selection. polo shirts FOR EVERYONE. there's nothing wrong with them, but it isn't his style and it pissed me off that my hot fat guy couldn't find anything that showed off his hot fatness the way we liked. BOO.

Tyrael

Gone
Why am i here on dims...?

Well i think iam here for a bit of acceptance and understanding.
And probably also to be away from my life as it is here.

Dont get me wrong :) i have enough rl friends, and all kind of types :p so that isnt the problem :).

Only problem with all my rl friends is: that im always get to be seen as a "brother" figure...

Not that thats so bad.. but would love to see that a bit diffrent some time.. :)

But well things are the way they are :)

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I suppose I come here daily just to read posts. It's nice to find an internet forum which isn't completely overrun with spammers, and since it's a fairly small community, there isn't the usual bullshit that one usually finds.
On top of that, well it's a way to somewhat accept myself sexually. Like most girls, I was brought up thinking "This is hot and this is not", so it is strange to find myself attracted to the "not". And once that's been looked at, it's nice to find a place where big guys can feel comfortable enough to post pictures and receive comments without thinking that the girls are mocking them. >.<

Melian, I originally thought you were ridiculously demanding and picky about your men by your criteria, but I made my own list and I'm just as bad. :D Some of the qualities are more important than others, such as being able to have an intelligent conversation (The last guy I was with, despite being nice and funny, didn't seem to be able to think about anything that didn't directly influence his life. It was a little frustrating). But others, like tastes in music or such I don't really give a damn about, since it means that the person can show me new things.

Oh, and I also come here to strategize. Should I eventually spot a guy I take a liking to, what's the best way to approach him with all my crazy intentions and not scaring him off. :doh:

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
I also come to read daily posts as well as be accepted, though to the friends I have told that I like the bigger men :D it was like nothing they were all cool with it, none of the oh my gosh you like big guys nope all calm just like normal. As something like that should be, yet still Dims allows me like others said to just be able to complement big guys and not have them think its a joke. Also I grew up with the hes hot he is not well I like hefty guys and that is just that, I actually like the dorky guys hehe since I am dorky and geeky. I told my mom one day actually that I like big guys and she was like not like Gabriel Iglesias right hehe I didn't answer. But I slowly am able to tell my friends and when I do and get such a calm reaction I feel like I should of never been ashamed. I am not ashamed I love the big guys :happy:. I am so glad there is a place like this I was so happy when I found it.:D

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Melian, I originally thought you were ridiculously demanding and picky about your men by your criteria, but I made my own list and I'm just as bad. :D Some of the qualities are more important than others, such as being able to have an intelligent conversation (The last guy I was with, despite being nice and funny, didn't seem to be able to think about anything that didn't directly influence his life. It was a little frustrating). But others, like tastes in music or such I don't really give a damn about, since it means that the person can show me new things.
Oh psh :p

The criteria were not that strict. Finding a smart guy with some common interests, who is clean, nice and fat shouldn't be an impossible thing....yet that ended up being the case. Like you said, some qualities are more important than others, and for me, the lifestyle and general compatibility stuff was what mattered most (if he couldn't understand why I wanted to game for 4 hours every night, or if he listened to hip hop, or if he was religious and tried to tell me about it....gah...I couldn't live with him!). I figured, as long as he's not thin, I can still find him quite attractive, and the fact that it was the only compromise is actually pretty decent.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
i visit the boards because i'm hoping to one day have that FFA of my dreams who lives around the block pop up and say "hi" =D I've read in other posts about guys willing to relocate for the right woman but i have an obligation to my daughter and i've done enough moving around for her life time...

but until that happens i'm plenty happy to just flirt with all the incredible FFA's in residence and indiscriminately throw my opinions around. so, mazel tov!

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
I visit this board because it's a nice group of folks who usually have decently interesting discussion, and there's always some good eye candy around.

Also, need to make sure you people are staying in line! ;)

Latest posts

Group builder