• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wild Yams across America (and parts of Canada)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildYams

Most of you probably don't know who I am, so if you don't, please just rep me and move on to the next thread :p For those of you who do know who I am, I wanted to let everyone know I'll be embarking on a long, looping trek across the US (and back), and will also be poking up into Canada in a few spots. The point of my trip is just to get out there and see this country I live in (and Canada), and I thought it might be fun to meet up with anyone who's interested along the way.

I'm kinda going to play my whole trip by ear to a certain extent, so even though I do have a good idea of where I'm going to be, I'm not totally sure of the exact dates that I'll be in which places. But I do have a rough idea, so for anyone interested in meeting up, here's where I'm going to be and approximately when I'm going to be there:

First two weeks of April - Phoenix, El Paso, Austin
April 10th - 20th - New Orleans, Atlanta, Charlotte, Richmond
April 15th - 25th - DC & Philly
April 20th - May 10th - NJ, NY, New England
May 5th - May 20th - Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
May 15th - May 25th - Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis
May 20th - May 30th - Chicago, Milwaukee
May 25th - June 5th - Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana
May 30th - June 10th - Spokane, Seattle, Vancouver, Portland
June 5th - June 15th - Oregon, Northern CA, San Francisco

So if you're interested in meeting up, reply here or send me a PM. Additionally, even if you're not interested in meeting but have any good recommendations for things to see/do or restaurants to eat at in any of those places, by all means let me know. Really, any input you've got would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Latest posts

Back