• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

wish me luck

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IwannabeVERYfat

ready to be fattened up!!
since I can't find a FFA/feeder here in Kansas to help fatten me up, I am going to work on this till one comes along. I have begun drinking beer, am consuming 4 20 ounce Budweiser bottles a day, and I have stopped all physical activity. hoping the calories from the beer will add up ; (may try to fing a more fattening beer)am eating as much as I can too. I sure wish I had someone :(

anyways, here's a couple pics of My belly as of today( been consuming beer for a week now)

View attachment Picture 190.jpg

View attachment Picture 191.jpg

Latest posts

Back